What's new

Login failed (Suspended account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awiwerel

"This account has been suspended for suspected identify theft. For more information, please visit our official website and submit a help request."

My friend is telling me this is because of the latest patch and that I'm not the only one with this problem. I would really appreciate if the team resolve this problem, I really want to play the game as fast as possible, thanks.

yeah u want the team to look it then stop making posts about it, keep it to one post because this is cancer

hi i have the same problem as awiwerel, my account has been suspended, and i cant find anyone to contact in regarding that problem.
the link above for reports ban appeals does not allow me to report,
pls help.

Try this:

If it happens when you log in, you'll have to log out, uninstall the core Arche Age game if you have it installed, then install the Torrent with Utorrent. The Client download seems to be buggy, couldn't select my character. If the core game (Trion's version) is installed it'll ban you for using a modified client. If you're suspended or banned you'll have to either appeal or make another account.

having live installed does not trigger a ban for modified client. They're completely separate installs. In your case their was corruption during installation

Scamming is a principle at the core of Archeage.
I have spoken with TheRealGhost and he didn't intentionally do it. Miss typed the sending name

Afraid there's nothing to be done from us about it scamming players with ingame items is allowed.
Whether intentionally or not

Scamming is a principle at the core of Archeage.
I have spoken with TheRealGhost and he didn't intentionally do it. Miss typed the sending name
Surely there is a log of this email he sent, and you can verify his story?
Is it ok to lie to staff members? You know he is lying to you.

This is what I found in the game rules:
5. Please be polite to our Administration of the server, otherwise your account will be blocked without any possibility to revoke it; any kind of harassment on the forum, in the chats (personal chats including) or in the game towards Administration is prohibited.
7. Providing fake information to the Administration for personal gain is prohibited.

Im sure this is the same shit-stain named Elfghost. You realize his scamming has caused many players to quit? Scammers give the server a bad rep.

Staff will also not interfere with the players experience. He may of lied providing false information that he had sent it, but in that case he lied about something that isn't against the rules. he doesn't gain by lying to me.
There are ways to avoid being scammed. Scams that take advantage of a player's trust or ignorance do not violate any in-game mechanics and so because of that staff cannot do anything. If you're scammed just don't trust that player again.

Players with the character TheRealGhost was checked (logs check took place) and he said the truth. He mistakenly sent dochul chest to the wrong character that had a tiny difference in the name from you Maci (@Juhász Richárd).
@Mim mentioned rules are not applicable to the player a he provided correct information and didn't mean to scam a player.

Thanks for checking it out.
I have never been scammed, but I feel terrible for the other players that this happens too. Especially if they quit over the incident.

Players with the character TheRealGhost was checked (logs check took place) and he said the truth. He mistakenly sent dochul chest to the wrong character that had a tiny difference in the name from you Maci (@Juhász Richárd).
@Mim mentioned rules are not applicable to the player a he provided correct information and didn't mean to scam a player.
and who believe him? he said tiped i to y my firran char name is Macy and i dont get the chest on that character too so...

Sparkle said there was a slight error in the name typed. Not what the error was. You have assumed what the mistake was there

Why is my account closed? Why does official website say I use robots? I always operate it myself. Can you give me a chance? Dear administrator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back