What's new

Looking to return, question

x pvp

So I'm looking to come back, been about 7 months ish but due to my current internet situation, I'll only be able to play for about 45 mins at a time before dc'ing for a bit (relying on repeated 60 minute demos from a public hotspot nearby;)). So my question is, being still kind of new to AA, what would be the best use of my time to build up some gold since I won't really be able to run packs or join many raids etc? I'd like to at least log in and try to make a little progress until I can get real internet again. Potato life? I'm SK main, was a hair short of 5k gs IIRC.

So I'm looking to come back, been about 7 months ish but due to my current internet situation, I'll only be able to play for about 45 mins at a time before dc'ing for a bit (relying on repeated 60 minute demos from a public hotspot nearby;)). So my question is, being still kind of new to AA, what would be the best use of my time to build up some gold since I won't really be able to run packs or join many raids etc? I'd like to at least log in and try to make a little progress until I can get real internet again. Potato life? I'm SK main, was a hair short of 5k gs IIRC.

could try grinding mobs for purses, can dc during that without you losing anything.

Welcome back \o/

As Aviendha said, coin purses is a great option. Ancestor's coinpurses give 1g each after they got buffed.

Safe land trade runs is also an option. If you time it right, you won't lose anything at all. Even if you dc, you can get back in fast and continue. Freighter and packs stay with you for 1-2 minutes when dc'ed until they fall on ground. Also, for now, do small routes like Dewstone - Two Crowns which take less than 10 minutes with a freighter plus fuel and vocation fuel.

Safe land trade runs is also an option. If you time it right, you won't lose anything at all. Even if you dc, you can get back in fast and continue. Freighter and packs stay with you for 1-2 minutes when dc'ed until they fall on ground. Also, for now, do small routes like Dewstone - Two Crowns which take less than 10 minutes with a freighter plus fuel and vocation fuel.

I'd rather not risk it with a dc tbh, because I don't have a potato pc and even I cannot log back in before the owner's mark expires... Plenty of people around who take dc'd haulers and run off with the packs ;-;

If I understood well, x pvp is connected through a free hotspot which requires to reconnect every 60 minutes. We have that here too on free wi-fi spots from cafeterias etc. Reconnecting takes around 10-20 seconds. If he can time his 60 minutes, he can do a couple or more of short runs like Dewstone - TC or White Arden - TC. But for the risk and everything, I believe that purses is a good choice, as you recommended too.

Back