What's new

Loot crates/boxes being added - Fact or fiction.

cubansyrus

So there was talk ingame about the admins might be adding random chance loot items, can someone confirm if this is a true rumour ? I can't find anything about it on the forum, i also don't have enough time to browse the entire forum.

If it's factual .... This would be a horrible idea. Most of us are here because of the official games terrible practices.

Don't follow their path ..... Be original and be better, in the end it will pay you back in dividends. Loyalty is hard to gain back when you take that first turn.

RNG boxes are on the RU Server, I would be surprised if they didn't get put on this server. They are a lot cheaper, so more people have access to getting them. I don't see them as a bad thing at all. I opened prob 50 different rng boxes on RU, and I rarely made enough money to justify buying those over just selling the credits. They do a very good job of monitoring them and nerfing there drop rates.

RNG boxes are on the RU Server, I would be surprised if they didn't get put on this server. They are a lot cheaper, so more people have access to getting them. I don't see them as a bad thing at all. I opened prob 50 different rng boxes on RU, and I rarely made enough money to justify buying those over just selling the credits. They do a very good job of monitoring them and nerfing there drop rates.

Thanks for the information, im always a bit skeptical about loot boxes. As i have never used this server (russian), im not familiar with how the admins operate. I think i went automatically to the worst case scenario

Im not shy to spending money on games (i actually spent enough on official to buy 7k gs on 2 servers), was just looking for more information on how they work if the rumour was correct. As long as it's different to the new trend i would be okay with the implementation of them.

Can't be any worse than what PWI did when i played that from release lol (a character literally cost £7,000 to fully gear because of loot crates)

yea honestly these admins have bee amazing so far, the server is super stable, they are quick to fix bugs and issues. Clear communication. They are way better then trino has ever been. The cash shop is how they make their money, and I am ok with spending the money.

I would be all for buying loot boxes; if i could buy the same stuff off the marketplace. What if i dont want to open 500 boxes to get the 1 thing i wanted. So here's a way that you could prob work it, say if you have a loot crate and it costs 100 credits per, but one of the better things in it is a costume. Sell the same costume (SAME) on the market place for 1k credits. That's equivalent to buying 10 RNG boxes, and with that i don't see anything wrong with.

What i do see a problem with is having an RNG box with the best looking costume and the only way to get it is via some silly priced AH junk, or the RNG boxes. That's where i don't agree with it, and that's what we've mostly been subjected to in the past that leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth and not even wanting to participate in it anymore.

I wouldn't even post about it if i didn't think this team didn't care at all, but it is more than obvious with these last 48 hours the opposite is true. So this is my opinion and i know it'll be heard =) TY AR TEAM!

I just know that i got 2 people to come back to this game. One of the things I said was no loot boxes with archeum in them. I guess I can play dumb if they come out.

I disagree with lootboxes, but only if there is gameplay affecting items inside them, cosmetics is whatever, don't matter to me.

All,

RNG boxes are planned to be added one week after the server started.
Their price will be 100 Credits per chest. Types of chests will change every week, similarly to the loot of each box.

P.S.: we are happy to hear your warm feedbacks :)

I am ok with boxes if it is cosmetic stuff please keep the Archeum out of them. This was one of the big problems of the live game. I know it is not a big advantage but people think it is (my friends included) which is all that matters.

@IronLady I think Korea did something like give you a coin from each chest, if you buy for example 30 chests and didn't get the costume, you can get it with the 30 coins.
Might be nice? I guess it won't make you as much money but maybe it's an idea lol :D

All,

RNG boxes are planned to be added one week after the server started.
Their price will be 100 Credits per chest. Types of chests will change every week, similarly to the loot of each box.

P.S.: we are happy to hear your warm feedbacks :)

Is that one week from Saturday or we talking Monday? I love me some RNG right now :)

I'm not admin, but I am fairly sure they will go with the same model they had on RU client, given that they are using the same prices.

On RU, whenever a new box was added, its main content (be it a glider or a costume) could always be purchased on the side for credits. It was also tradeable.

One would assume that they will be added tomorrow. She said one week after the server started and that will be tomorrow.
I hope so, i want to see what they add :) but you never know with how things can bug out and you have to miss your deadline

Back