What's new

Lunar, Solar, and Stellar Scarecrow Gardens!

C

Communion

Oh gosh... I've been waiting for the Full Kit Gardens to come back... and OF COURSE it's when I'm broke! LOL! How long will these be up on the Marketplace?

Oh gosh... I've been waiting for the Full Kit Gardens to come back... and OF COURSE it's when I'm broke! LOL! How long will these be up on the Marketplace?

They kinda have been on there for.. months? xD don't think they are going anywhere :p

They are in the game always i think, i started play 1 year ago, and i always see those in cash shop, i have all 3. U can only get one of each.

It is kinda confusing tho, cuz for a lot of regular items it says "New!" xD
personally i dun even check the tags hot, new or whatever, just search the whole shop for whatever items I need :D
and yes the scarecrows Lunar, Stellar, Solar [16x16](upgradeable to 24s pavillions) and Fullkit: Lunar, Stellar, Solar [8x8] aren't going anywhere, they are already in the shop for quite some time ;) So you have all the time in the world to get ur credits xD Dun forget to get the stipend for extra labor aswell xD

personally i dun even check the tags hot, new or whatever, just search the whole shop for whatever items I need :D
and yes the scarecrows Lunar, Stellar, Solar [16x16](upgradeable to 24s pavillions) and Fullkit: Lunar, Stellar, Solar [8x8] aren't going anywhere, they are already in the shop for quite some time ;) So you have all the time in the world to get ur credits xD

well I wasn't the one looking for them, I figured that's why Communion thought they are "back" even tho they never were gone xd

i saw that its says that you can only buy one per account... but can i actually have two of the same one????, like for example if someone is selling a land with a stellar scarecrow and i already have a stellar, do i get on trouble for buying that one and having two?

i saw that its says that you can only buy one per account... but can i actually have two of the same one????, like for example if someone is selling a land with a stellar scarecrow and i already have a stellar, do i get on trouble for buying that one and having two?
You can't cert over a cash shop farm to another player. If you want to sell a piece of land that has a cash shop farm or gazebo, then you need to do a demo sale, or just build a tradeable gilda design and cert it over.

Back