What's new

Lute and flute from arena shop

Sauromane

Hello .since the 4.0 update i have been queing for arena in diffrent times and still havent managed to get inside one just wondering how are we supose to get 1k points to buy flute and lute like http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/35570/ If it takes days to enter one Only arena i was able to get inside is 1v1 which is filled with 9k+ abolishers and stonearrows...

I agree that there isn't enough incentive to do arenas currently, meaning items that are expensive might as well not exist if there's no timely way to obtain them. I would suggest increasing rewards and maybe removing one of the awful trade dailies that suck and replacing it with an arena daily to further incentivize people participating with that system.

You just said that some of the items can be received from arena only and then said there is not enough incentive to go to arena. These two sentences contradict each other.
For those that are not interested in flutes and lutes it can be a good business as they were made unbound, so they can be purchased from arena shop and then resold.

The problem is nobody is queuing for arena so they take a long time to get into. That is proof that there is not enough incentive to go to arena. If the rewards were better, or if there were other reasons to go into arena(such as making it a daily quest that rewards merits like the cargo/trade pack/treasure chest dailies), more people would participate, and make the game more enjoyable as a whole.

You just said that some of the items can be received from arena only and then said there is not enough incentive to go to arena. These two sentences contradict each other.

It does not really contradict each other.

Only a few classes have a use for the arena instruments, and most people already got them before the honor/arena store change. So for experienced players on the server, there's not enough incentive to do arena and newer players have a hard time finding battles they can win.

Not changing the arena system was one of my requests after all, I feel people did more arena when it still gave honor. Also because the old honor store had the grimoire buffs.

Honor was removed from arenas but is now provided from the places that didn't have it before. Returning it to arenas is boosting honor. Kyrios Badges will stay arena reward. Even if you lose еру arena, you still get the one.
Items that are currently available in arena shop only will stay arena shop only as well. Adding them to other places will give even less incentives to visit arenas.
However, we can think on adding some other items to the arena shop to increase players interest in doing arenas.

Honor was removed from arenas but is now provided from the places that didn't have it before. Returning it to arenas is boosting honor. Kyrios Badges will stay arena reward. Even if you lose еру arena, you still get the one.
Items that are currently available in arena shop only will stay arena shop only as well. Adding them to other places will give even less incentives to visit arenas.
However, we can think on adding some other items to the arena shop to increase players interest in doing arenas.

Clear, thank you for the response.

What about the grimoires? Will they return to either the arena store or the honor store?

example:
1574528745995.png

I know it's not much but I've found that mobs in auroria occasionally drop stones that give small amounts of honor.

Back