What's new

Mages nerfed into the ground

I don't know what you are trying to tell us @Vampiris but judging class-strenght based on top 10 ranking is unreasonable.
And yeah it doesn't help that your info's come from a server entirely different to ours.

print.png
print2.png

Last edited:
If you only have 31.8 crit rate your doing something wrong. You can get 8% of battle rage skill, 10% off shadowplay skill(after crit), 9% off helm. Just off those 3 things it’s 27%. There’s still other items that could boost your crit rate I.E costume, underwear, erenor weapon and more. Also your agility is low you have stacked your str high. A blighter in my guild has 50% and he didn’t stack crit gems in his helm. Go back to the drawing board bud!

On another note a dr with a 2h weapon without armour could kill a mage no problem but the other way round would be very unlikely.

Last edited:
If you only have 31.8 crit rate your doing something wrong. You can get 8% of battle rage skill, 10% off shadowplay skill(after crit), 9% off helm. Just off those 3 things it’s 27%. There’s still other items that could boost your crit rate I.E costume, underwear, erenor weapon and more. Also your agility is low you have stacked your str high. A blighted in my guild has 50% and he didn’t stack crit gems in his helm. Go back to the drawing board bud!

On another note a dr with a 2h weapon without armour could kill a mage no problem but the other way round would be very unlikely.

I got all those u mentioned. And agility give critical damage not rate.

Im miss 3%-5% crit rate in costume but that dont put me with 50% anyway. And that mage my friend dont had the cap/head full gemmed with crit rate gems, he has 2 pd gems, u can add +3%= 70,6% crit rate that he already did because i told him. Oh and i have two ayanad's weapons, but that mage my friend has ayanad too. And is a big difference in critical rate.

Last edited:
Im miss 3%-5% crit rate in costume but that dont put me with 50% anyway. And that mage my friend dont had the cap/head full gemmed with crit rate gems, he has 2 pd gems, u can add +3%= 70,6% crit rate that he already did because i told him.
Your doing something else wrong then because I just asked my brother 9.4k dr and he said he have 50-60% depending on if he has crit. Your mage friend has really high crit rate as well I’m 2-300 he higher then him an only at 61%. That’s being said there is something weird about your build that just isn’t adding up iono what it is. I asked 3 different classes in my guild last night archer 60+,dr 50-60, blighter 50 without helm gems and my self 61%.

This is very odd then. I think im missing those 10%+ crit rate for melee that come with the patch. i dont think that costume+erenor will put me at 50% crit rate. I'm trying with costume to reroll crit rate, but no luck.

Your agi is pretty low too but that would not do that much crit rate. The costume + wep would give you around 8% I think. So you’d be around 48% with previous crit

I'm reworking my gear, i need to change almost all gems in my weapons, and agility in future patch's dont give crit damage anymore, is a useless stat for melee. That's why i dont want to stack much more agility, im missing like 10 crit gems in my weapons.

Yes your right in future patches with agi, so in this patch you will have lower crit rate then someone with higher agi.

Back