What's new

meh

Thank you Avi but to be honest I was aware of this fact. It was sarcastic lighthearted trash talk to motivate some good PvP. I mean just because the alliance fell through dosn't mean you ghost everything because you figure you wont win. PN1 and East have great players that can PvP. On this forum PN1 made the statement several times if we allied with PN2 we would still lose (The Forum post: "Should PN's be disbanded") So they dodge PvP because it wont be a steam roll or they can not bring enough numbers.

On a real note PN1 just isn't hungry enough to win no matter the circumstance. They got used to steam rolling and would prefer it that way because a few of them have a hard time handling loss at anything. This is common in high tier players. On live I still remember Tatia Guild: Barcode saying to us in Discord, " If you came to this server for free farm then get the fuck out!". This was in response to Disaster coming to our server to contest and 1/3 of our high GS players not showing up for PvP at contested Kraken, Levi, and TwT.

West and PN2 can handle loss. We can get kicked in the teeth and still show up to PvP. We are not here for "free farm" but instead are looking for good fights. PN1 was special when they had all the best geared players/strats but that is not the case anymore.

Now there have been groups of East that have been showing up to PvP and don't quit. I hope more follow your example. This post is done. See you all in game
-Threeve (HCIC)
Skimmed through this, had a good laugh. But seriously though I'm proud of you for formatting this post.

Is your Avitar picture a dude or a chick? Why is "it" (gender unknown) biting it's lip? Life's mysteries am I am right and then there are magnets. I bet that picture is of some famous anime character. My avitar is a picture of me drinking a glass of rum and coke at my house. I give you credit at least you can take very pointed jokes toward yourself and you're Nation without " Cringe, oof, malding " ect... Don't think I have ever seen you hop on the Twitch bandwagon to try and sound cool or Edgy. Tell Amber it is not his fault lots of unoriginal people do it and he is not alone. #Notalone
I'd really like to hope this is a online personality. If it is good on you if its not
'hair.

I'd really like to hope this is a online personality. If it is good on you if its not
'hair.
Indeed it is! This is how I tend to be in game when the circumstance calls for it. Most of my posts on forum are rarely this obnoxious and are often serious depending on the topic. If this discussion were to take place in discord/skype not so much would be lost in translation. A persons tone and facial expressions add a lot to a conversation. I really don't take any game stuff too serious and often just enjoy a good laugh even if it is at my own expense.

Back