What's new

Merit badges

Crossi

Would u PLEASE give more informations about this quests?

im tired searching ... i fount ZERO OF THIS QUESTS.. since update i do nothin else as fk(!!!) searching all the time.. even if i press o for our new gosu folio.
i just want to get the last 100 merits then i can fk! ignore them.

You get more Merits now from Merchant and Treasure Days then before. Custom quests that dropped Merits still drop them and you can also complete the following quests for Merits:
  • The Path of the Gladiator
  • Crimson Infantry
  • Crimson Reserves
  • Crimson Commanders
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
  • The Grimghast Vanguard
  • The Grimghast Army
  • Anthalon's Artifacts
  • The Bloody Basin
  • Mistmerrow Champion
  • Creatures from the Depths
  • Rise of the Luscas
  • Lusca Hunter

if u care my opinion on this patch... i came online , wasted tons of honor for 0% more temper then i had, searched the whole fuckin day to earn any merit. and try'd to find ANY info how to fuckin get the new gems. cant we not get atleast once any good information about new content, without googling for any kind of new changes??

Last edited:
When they said they gonna keep the merit badges I expected, that they gonna keep the dailies for them like in these daily contracts:

1CN3eq.jpg

Which give gilda stars now... We have the dual trade system, so gilda stars are not a big issue in general, because we can do tradepacks for gilda stars...
So this half measure merit badge keeping is just bad... Either get rid of them completely and make prices of merit badge stuff in gilda stars or atleast give back the dailies which give the merit badges...

I agree, bring back easier quests to get merits from, none of this pvp pve raid required bs

I posted in the 4.0 thread to not change the merit->gilda thing.. but then they changed it halfway >.< it doesn't work like that really.

also, I had this today: ?

1572527703585.png

I agree, bring back easier quests to get merits from, none of this pvp pve raid required bs
raid required for merits? afaik they added merits to the weekly custom events?

You get more Merit Badges now from Merchant and Treasure Days than before. You can get around 80 Merit Badges a week if you participate in these 2 events only.
Custom quests that dropped Merits still continue dropping them and you can also complete the following quests to get extra Merit Badges:
  • The Path of the Gladiator
  • Crimson Infantry
  • Crimson Reserves
  • Crimson Commanders
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
  • The Grimghast Vanguard
  • The Grimghast Army
  • Anthalon's Artifacts
  • The Bloody Basin
  • Mistmerrow Champion
  • Creatures from the Depths
  • Rise of the Luscas
  • Lusca Hunter

Wait, are you talking about the daily events that require you to haul 80 packs to Haranya ? Good luck with that. The amount of Merit Badges you can get is ridiculously low. You need 800 merits for the Axis Mundi cloak to upgrade your Delphinad cloak.

If you are interested in Axis Mundi Aegis but don't want to participate in the activities that provide Merit Badges, you can get this item in another way. With the last server update Axis Mundi Aegis was added to the Arena Shop.

Wait, are you talking about the daily events that require you to haul 80 packs to Haranya ? Good luck with that. The amount of Merit Badges you can get is ridiculously low. You need 800 merits for the Axis Mundi cloak to upgrade your Delphinad cloak.

treasure hunt event also gives merits, all you need to do is raise 16 chests, if tr is not your thing c:

alternatively you can buy an axis mundi for 1000 kyrios badges, if merit is not working

This doesnt seem like a good fix you do your trade packs or you have to do a TON of pvp, just get rid of them or bring back merit quests.

Back