What's new

Miroir Tundra

ilovepoker

There is a chunk of map that has no real use, and has alot of potential for expansion and or new content.

Would it be possible to add some high level mobs, bosses, events to Miroir Tundra in order to make use of this land?

The area has a custom made event that utilizes the zone. Though are correct outside of this the area has little purpose besides ice fishing.
The zone may get more purpose in the future

There is a chunk of map that has no real use, and has alot of potential for expansion and or new content.

Would it be possible to add some high level mobs, bosses, events to Miroir Tundra in order to make use of this land?

Yea we had custom Titan event there :D hehe and the live servers had an ice fishing event as well. Also, the custom chapters bring you to Miroir at least once c:

oh i rather port them to DS xD specially ones of other factions :3

Oh yeah definitely a good choice as well :D

I just like Mirior cause sometimes ppl come back just as you taking a pose and screenshot and go ask you
"what the heck is this place" xD

Oh yeah definitely a good choice as well :D

I just like Mirior cause sometimes ppl come back just as you taking a pose and screenshot and go ask you
"what the heck is this place" xD

Then they should be happy you gave them the port to get the quest done later :D

Always thought it should be a relaxing way to freshwater and salt water fish for people that just want to play the game with some friends and chat. Fishing is not overpowered and bots would be reported. Fishing in 3.0 is dead, 3.5 probably more so. This would be a good place to revamp fishing.

Back