What's new

Moving siege to Weekend(Saturday)

Should siege move to Saturday

• Total voters

woniu

Greetings, i would like to suggest moving the weekly siege to Saturday, with the same timer present. There are many reasons for this, in which one of them is that both factions do not fully represent their entire capacity as many work in the middle of the week, and there are many players from Europe and Asia as well, which doesn't make it very convenient for them to take part in the siege. By moving it to Saturday, we will have a much more accurate depiction of how strong both factions are, since both sides will have the opportunity to show up.

Last edited:
Yes, that suggestion is wonderful! It would be something amazing and very important for all players.

Friday seems like the better option, with many people unable to attend midweek siege, and others having IRL commitments during the weekend.

Can we get a better poll? This one is a bit confusing. Is the "yes/no" for having it changed at all? Or for having it moved to Saturday?
I personally am for Friday Sieges.

I think that as with many of these polls, a handful of diehards who support a specific position will vote, most will not even know of the conversation, and things will get moved based on the input of a dozen people. Please be careful of that.

My biggest concern with moving sieges to the weekends is that in a few weeks, warm weather will hit the northern hemisphere and ppl would much rather spent their weekend nights outside enjoying the summer than inside on the computer, meaning a decrease in attendance. But as none of us are psychic, maybe someone could tell me about current attendance for evening events? Since others have suggested that evening boss raids aren't a fair comparison perhaps we can consider Halcy raids a decent equivalent, since its straight pvp and only an hour later than siege would be.

What are the raid sizes like, for east and west, on Mon/Tues/Thurs vs those on Fri/Sat? Are there really that many more ppl at halcy on the weekends than during the week, that would suggest more people would prefer the weekend sieges to weeknight?

Back