What's new

Multipurpose Workbench

It was available in the shop earlier. Will be added again in a while.

Dont multi-purpose work benches also become available whenever you upgrade a Chalet house? Like to an armorer's chalet or an apothocary chalet? I could have sworn Ive seen special work benches on public upgraded Chalet houses that other people could use if the house owner made them public? For faster processing of mats in bulk? Or am I thinking of another type of work bench? I think that one pavilion building you can get on mirage isle has a specialty work bench included with it right? Unless of course that work bench was simply put there on the model for viewing it?

@vvshadowfangvv that is another type of workbench. A multipurpose is basically every regal workbench in one.

All upgraded houses have a processing shelf, farmhouses a different type than regular houses. And then two of the regular houses, apothecary and armorer's, have a type of 2nd bench that skips crafting steps you would otherwise have at the regal benches.

@vvshadowfangvv that is another type of workbench. A multipurpose is basically every regal workbench in one.

All upgraded houses have a processing shelf, farmhouses a different type than regular houses. And then two of the regular houses, apothecary and armorer's, have a type of 2nd bench that skips crafting steps you would otherwise have at the regal benches.

Ahhh okay. Cool. :D Thanks so much for clarifying that to me. Thats very useful and helpful. I would love to be able to batch process. And to have a bench with all regal crafting benches in one. Holy heck that would be awesome. :p

Back