What's new

My husband wants to play, but

Kathrann

He is being blocked because I'm on. Can you please do whatever you have to do so we can both play?

Thanks

We will play on two computers, but we are on the same IP. He can't even make a character while I'm playing. I would rather take care of this than have him make a ch aracter, we both get banned because it looks like an alt acct on your end, and then I loose game time with appeals. My in game name is Kathrann, and I'm a pirate. I also put in a ticket on this, I'm just not sure what the process is.

He works and wont have that much time to play. I want to be able to send him gold and gear and stuff, to get him going, I dont' want it to look like it's one acct cheating though.

Hi
The process takes up to 48h, admins will check your accounts and trafic between them.
If you do not get a response 48h from when you submited your ticket please post here so that i can speed it up.
Tickets are the right thing to do, since after checking if your accounts turn positive for 2 players, they will be unbanned.

We haven't been banned yet, I'm trying to do this before it happens. He has also put in a ticket since it won't let him even make a character.

Will it be Ok if I send him gear and stuff to help him get started? I want him to get geared and come pirate with me as soon as he can.

I suggest you to first send ticket and ask for whitelisting from admins, so that you are not flagged for ban.
Same network 2 accounts, if players move funds to only 1 account, it may be automatic flag.
Might save you some time from getting through the appeal process, better be safe.

You should submit proof of 2 people playing as well, pictures of different people on different computers, face does not need to be shown, only figures.People take pictures from the back.

OK, cool. I wouldn't be giving him all gold, just a bit to get started. Pics, eh, I suppose we can do that. Thanks.

My wife and I are in the same situation and we were both AFK and got banned for "botting" about an hour or so ago. I've put in tickets on both accounts so hopefully it will be resolved soon since we love playing together.

Hello
Have you submited a ticket before like i advised you and asked for whitelisting?
Or you continued to play on the same network without noticing admins.

Hello
Have you submited a ticket before like i advised you and asked for whitelisting?
Or you continued to play on the same network without noticing admins.

I submitted tickets on both accounts but didn't specifically ask for white listing. I'll update the tickets to see if that helps. My wife got a response to her ticket that was simply "Hi, you have been banned for using bots, which is forbidden by server rules." which, unless she has a secret double life as a hacker, I'm pretty sure isn't the case. I'll wait and see what the admins say I guess...just sucks waiting around wanting to play.

Updating Tickets moves them down the queue, you could update, but sending a new ticket for them to review the case is better.
Sorry for the inconvenience, if you do not receive a response after 24h, contact me so that i could speed it up.

Hello, I have a similar issue but it's quite different.

Me and my wife play would love to play together on this server but it's not possible because we use Aster multiseat program. Basically, the program allows us to use 1 PC together while logging on with each own Windows user. But after one of us logged in to the game, the other one can't launch the game. After reading some topics here, it seems that it's the rule that you can play together on some IP. Please whitelist our accounts as we'd love to play together if possible. I've sent the ticket which includes our accounts. Thanks.

Me and my wife play would love to play together on this server but it's not possible because we use Aster multiseat program. Basically, the program allows us to use 1 PC together while logging on with each own Windows user. But after one of us logged in to the game, the other one can't launch the game. After reading some topics here, it seems that it's the rule that you can play together on some IP. Please whitelist our accounts as we'd love to play together if possible. I've sent the ticket which includes our accounts. Thanks.

Admins should respond to those tickets and review your case soon.

@Ryuzaki - Thank you for the help, we did end up sending in a photo of us and our computers and they un-banned our account. We are still unclear as to what we did "wrong" and the only thing they offered was "We re-checked your accounts. We'll unban your account, but we'll closely follow for you. Please, be more carefully in future."

Again, we're not sure how to be more careful in the future since we were just playing the game...so I guess time will tell. Anyway, thanks gain for providing some guidance during the appeal process!

@Ryuzaki - Thank you for the help, we did end up sending in a photo of us and our computers and they un-banned our account. We are still unclear as to what we did "wrong" and the only thing they offered was "We re-checked your accounts. We'll unban your account, but we'll closely follow for you. Please, be more carefully in future."

Again, we're not sure how to be more careful in the future since we were just playing the game...so I guess time will tell. Anyway, thanks gain for providing some guidance during the appeal process!

Hi
It is unclear to me since only tech team holds that kind of information and game logs, but they must have seen some sort of unusual activity on your devices or they would not word it like so.
There are many things that can trigger a ban, i suggest you check this and game rules just to be sure.
It can be accidental as well, but in rare occasions, sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy the game !

Hey sounds to me your trying your best to multibox and trying to fish how far u can go with doing so a little advice dont bring the "husband of wife" card all people try that its getting to the point where most of all the players that play this server all of the sudden found a gf or hubby its getting weirdt

Hello
It is also needed to provide actual proof of different people playing, pictures of different people on their computers that are not taken from the internet/fake, and if that checks out, than they will probably enable it.

Please be patient with the tickets since it can take quite some time.If admins do not respond after 48hours do contact me here.

Hello
It is also needed to provide actual proof of different people playing, pictures of different people on their computers that are not taken from the internet/fake, and if that checks out, than they will probably enable it.

Please be patient with the tickets since it can take quite some time.If admins do not respond after 48hours do contact me here.
I am experiencing the same thing right now, I was banned like an hour ago for no apparent reason. But after reading this It might be due to two computers on the Same IP. But what's weird is that in the game it gave me an error saying a modified version of the game is not allowed? I can prove that my uncle and I are playing completely separately. But i can't log into my account but i think his is okay.

I am experiencing the same thing right now, I was banned like an hour ago for no apparent reason. But after reading this It might be due to two computers on the Same IP. But what's weird is that in the game it gave me an error saying a modified version of the game is not allowed? I can prove that my uncle and I are playing completely separately. But i can't log into my account but i think his is okay.

don't necro old forum posts, and just submit a ticket

Back