What's new

Necromancer or demonologist or other.

Suckerprise

I am in love with both Occultism and witchcraft, they're a lot of fun for me. But I was torn between vitalism or sorcery. I'm looking for basic survivability and recommended gear for either.
Edit: I usually do PVE as well as solo.

Last edited:
It's about what you want out of your class. Vitalism would make you be annoying and self-heal-y, but no damage. Sorcery would make you be annoying and damage-y but no survivability. BOTH of them have zero mobility involved. Do you want to do PVP? Only PVE? Because Sorcery/Occultism/Witchcraft isn't too shabby for PVE, but if you're fighting another person, you're gonna need Auramancy in there somewhere or else you're a walking billboard that says "get your free kills here".

It's about what you want out of your class. Vitalism would make you be annoying and self-heal-y, but no damage. Sorcery would make you be annoying and damage-y but no survivability. BOTH of them have zero mobility involved. Do you want to do PVP? Only PVE? Because Sorcery/Occultism/Witchcraft isn't too shabby for PVE, but if you're fighting another person, you're gonna need Auramancy in there somewhere or else you're a walking billboard that says "get your free kills here".
I was thinking Auramancy. And I usually do PVE and solo alot.

I always go Revenant for PVE (occultism/sorcery/auramancy) just because it can solo mobs well and also does AOE the best once you're able to tank multiple mobs, and you'll have Meditate in the Auramancy tree for mana regen

Back