As you may remember, previously we said we are planning to make some changes in guilds. That changes are related to guilds weekly EXP requirements and guild functions.
Here we'll speak about the new guild functions that are currently in development.
New guild functions that will be added are the following:
- Guild Bank
- Guild Buffs (improved)
- Guild Shop (improved)
Guild Buffs will include the improved buffs, guild will be able to purchase for Guild Certificates. If you have any interesting ideas of guild buffs, feel free to offer in this thread. We'll make sure to check your ideas and some may even be used.
Improved Guild Shop will let you to obtain additional items. To use improved Guild Shop, you'll need to use Guild Certificates. Improved Guild Shop will need to be pre-paid every week.
Guild Certificates will let you change your Guild Buffs, Guild Bank size and use improved Guild Shop.
More details regarding Guild Certificates:
- For the Guild EXP your guild will be able to purchase Guild Certificates. From too active spending of exp, you can lose the guild level.
- Guild Certificates will have different levels and will have different cost.
- Guild Certificate level is equal to the guild level or lower. For example, a level 7 Guild can buy Certificates from level 1 to level 7.
- Guild Certificate can be transferred to others or sold at the auction house.
- Guild Certificate can be used by any guild even if the certificate level is higher than the guild level.
- Guild Certificate is used to pay for guild functions for a week (starts counting from Monday). Guild can pay for a few weeks ahead.
- A higher Guild Certificate level gives a better function. For example, a Guild Bank, level 1 certificate gives 200 slots, level 2 - 400 slots, level 3 - 600, etc.