What's new

New Item Broken? Orchidna's Music Box not granting quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auramek

Orchidna's Music Box
"Place in a completed house. This item provides a daily quest that grants a gift from Orchidna."

I place the statue, I can play the music, but when I pray to Orchidna there is no quest.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Does this mean I can refund my item? I purchased it for the quest even though it's very nice and the music is great :)

It's a decor item and was posted in decors section as a nice piece of decor, not a quest item.
Usually we don't refund already used items but as mistake in description took place we can do it for you if you'd really like it, but item will need to be removed. Description will be fixed with the next server restart.

It's a decor item and was posted in decors section as a nice piece of decor, not a quest item.
Usually we don't refund already used items but as mistake in description took place we can do it for you if you'd really like it, but item will need to be removed. Description will be fixed with the next server restart.

I understand, I will pay more attention to the the section the item is placed in next time.
I was just browsing new. Anyway, Thanks!

Are you sure this is a mistake? According to database and live server people it is supposed to give quests.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/quest/8000097/
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/5irtld/grand_orchidnas_music_box_anyone_bought_this_what/

In this case, may I also request a refund? I looked it up before purchasing and found the information from the official servers. Thought the daily gift was a nice deal, but yea...

In this case, may I also request a refund? I looked it up before purchasing and found the information from the official servers. Thought the daily gift was a nice deal, but yea...

As a mistake took place on our side, we can have it refunded, but will need to remove item from your account. What is the character name you have it on?

Thank you very much! It's Nairuhn. I just won the credits in the contest and I'm very grateful I won't have to live with having wasted them. ^^

Thank you very much! It's Nairuhn. I just won the credits in the contest and I'm very grateful I won't have to live with having wasted them. ^^

Item was removed and credits returned to your account. We apologize for the confusion.

Would also like to request a refund on the music box. Username: Ragequit

Does the item have to be in inventory?

This item is no longer available for purchase. Due to it, all further requests will not be accepted. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back