What's new

New Player Guides!

Seresuta

Starting a new series on my youtube channel intended for people new to the game, not just the server. I will post additional videos here as they are made:

First video covers UI and options

Video 2 - Level -> 14

Video 3 - Level -> 24

Last edited:
great idea, but you should reupload this at better video quality, 360p is hardly a mobile phone quality and makes it really hard to see some things, also a lot of people will just stop watching because of the quality

this is just a personal opinion, but you should start the series with general overview of the server, what's different, why the players should play here and not on legacy etc., give them a little taste of what the server is like before diving into the technicalities in second installment

and showing the ppl where they should spend credits straight up in first video is more likely to turn them away by getting them the idea that they need to spend credits, I know why you chose to show it but it's kinda offputing to be thrown into it first thing

Last edited:
great idea, but you should reupload this at better video quality, 360p is hardly a mobile phone quality and makes it really hard to see some things, also a lot of people will just stop watching because of the quality
Video is recorded, edited, rendered, and uploaded in 1080P60FPS. YouTube is just very slow at processing the video. Until processing is complete, 360P is the best YouTube will offer. This issue is already resolved, it just isn't reflecting that yet.

this is just a personal opinion, but you should start the series with general overview of the server, what's different, why the players should play here and not on legacy etc., give them a little taste of what the server is like before diving into the technicalities in second installment
I DO have a few videos that point out the differences between Rage and Live. My most recent includes AAU as well. This series is more directed at people who have already found the server and are asking simple questions that some players get annoyed at.

and showing the ppl where they should spend credits straight up in first video is more likely to turn them away by getting them the idea that they need to spend credits, I know why you chose to show it but it's kinda offputing to be thrown into it first thing
I understand your point on this, I prefer to hit people with the bad news first so they aren't coming back later with "If I had known *this*...." It really annoys me when people try to say that they are displeased over something they should have known about to begin with. I would rather let people know that the cash shop is here and what you CAN get from it. Not what you HAVE to get from it.

I appreciate your feedback on this!

Great guide for new players! Easy to follow step by step directions on some of the fine points that are not generally covered that most of us learned as we played. Keep up the good work, this will 100% help new players to Archerage

Back