What's new

New player here

Calvin T Lamica

Greatings everyone :) I'm new to the server after being gone sense Archeage's launch year. Figured I'd drop in say hello and ask what this server is like. I'm loving the free patron and labor regen so far. What would the average gear score be? I enjoy pvp of all kinds but would like to gear up a bit before driving into it. Are there any huge organized guilds? I noticed Reset is the only player nation so far, what are they like? What are the servers popular classes? Darkrunners and primeveils used to be what everyone ran back in like 1.2 iirc.

Sorry for all the questions haha and thank you in advance.

Average PvP gs is around 5k ish, whales are 6.2k + etc etc and the rest are anywhere from 3-5k gs

Are there any huge organized guilds?
I wouldn't say any of the guilds are huge. There are a few guilds on each faction that have plenty of members but only a few guilds come to content / contest content. The main content groups are the Pirates and the Player Nation. East seems to be low on content active guilds atm after the formation of the Pirate group and PN. West guilds I've not seen much of so I can't say except for Beck's Privateers.

I noticed Reset is the only player nation so far, what are they like?
Reset is pretty much only contested by the Pirates.

I wouldn't say any of the guilds are huge. There are a few guilds on each faction that have plenty of members but only a few guilds come to content / contest content. The main content groups are the Pirates and the Player Nation. East seems to be low on content active guilds atm after the formation of the Pirate group and PN. West guilds I've not seen much of so I can't say except for Beck's Privateers.

Reset is pretty much only contested by the Pirates.
Hmm. So there's mostly smaller groups it seems. Alrighty thanks for the info. What faction would you say is larger\more popular? And I noticed cloth carmor is a bit cheaper on this server than other armor types. Are most people mages here?

Hmm. So there's mostly smaller groups it seems. Alrighty thanks for the info. What faction would you say is larger\more popular? And I noticed cloth carmor is a bit cheaper on this server than other armor types. Are most people mages here?

the server is mostly dark runner, and west faction is probably more popular since 2 east guilds went pirate and 1 went nation, where as west 1 went pirate and 2 went nation and most of the smaller guilds are on west.

the server is mostly dark runner, and west faction is probably more popular since 2 east guilds went pirate and 1 went nation, where as west 1 went pirate and 2 went nation and most of the smaller guilds are on west.
My friend that got me to play on the server is east so I'll prob be over there. I have no idea what class I'll be playing but I know I'd like something a little different. I like darkrunner but I don't want to do the same thing as everyone else lol. I have no clue what I'll do guild wise. I used to run a guild back in the day but I just don't have the time for that anymore.

My friend that got me to play on the server is east so I'll prob be over there. I have no idea what class I'll be playing but I know I'd like something a little different. I like darkrunner but I don't want to do the same thing as everyone else lol. I have no clue what I'll do guild wise. I used to run a guild back in the day but I just don't have the time for that anymore.

Most guilds will be recruiting some variation of a mage class. Skullknight (really good even if you don't have much gear) Revenant ( If you have decent gear and a decent weapon) Spellsinger (mostly for big dick weapons like legendary staff etc)

Most guilds will be recruiting some variation of a mage class. Skullknight (really good even if you don't have much gear) Revenant ( If you have decent gear and a decent weapon) Spellsinger (mostly for big dick weapons like legendary staff etc)
How does Enigmatist and Reaper hold up? I used to play those when I played. And I like being a tank from time to time, what tank classes have been fairing well?

How does Enigmatist and Reaper hold up? I used to play those when I played. And I like being a tank from time to time, what tank classes have been fairing well?

Skullknight is a tank class, Enigmatist works if you have the gear and reaper isn't as good as it is on 4.5

Alrighty I'll probably check out the skullknight then. I never played 4.5 on line I left maybe a year before 2.0 launched. Thank you for all the info and putting up with my noob questions haha

Back