What's new

New player question

Astralya

Hello, i'm thinking about playing on this private server !

I had a few questions before starting :
1/ How do you get costumes for your character on this server ? Do you have to pay real money ? (Because this is really important for me, I love costumes)
2/ Is the NA ArcheRage server populated for EU Players ? I mean, are there people playing during european time ?

Thank you and maybe see you soon :)

1/ How do you get costumes for your character on this server ? Do you have to pay real money ? (Because this is really important for me, I love costumes)
2/ Is the NA ArcheRage server populated for EU Players ? I mean, are there people playing during european time ?

1 - you can buy costumes off players with gold: direct trade or off AH. Can also spend loyalty/merits which you can grind ingame.

2 - yes there is an EU community, most guilds have mixed time zones. Also plenty of events available during EU prime time.

1 - you can also get 50 gilda costume for 14days (Mirage), good stats and skins for starter player.
2 - i am on EU time zone and yes there are lots of people playing in EU time zone.
Have Fun!

Back