What's new

New Players

Zecen

I don't believe that the new players deserver a T5 Divine bundle. T5 divine is way too high of gear for them to have, as most people have t5 divine. They should work for their stuff, just like we had to. T4 Celestial is fine enough, especially when you boosted the regrade chances. This needs to change!

I agree. I am not a new player and I'm a farmer in game. So I have no gear whatsoever. Now it's going to be impossible to survive not only old players but also new ones..
It makes me want to delete my account and start anew...
It's so unfair and I hope they understand that this is not the correct way to keep their players.

Hi, sorry to semi-hijack this thread.

I played on 2.9 but have been gone for nearly a year due to work. Will I have the opportunity to get this t5 divine gear when I come back ?

If not, should I delete my account and start fresh? I really don't want to do that, but t5 divine gear I think would be worth doing it for.

I played on 2.9 but have been gone for nearly a year due to work. Will I have the opportunity to get this t5 divine gear when I come back ?

If not, should I delete my account and start fresh? I really don't want to do that, but t5 divine gear I think would be worth doing it for.

There's improved regrade chances, so if you have any foundation to work with I wouldn't get a new account if I were you.

Keep in mind, you don't get gems, costume, underwear, lunafrosts, vehicles.. you still gotta grind all that + grind honor, vocation, gold, house designs, etc.

Or at least make the gear 30 days or such, so that way new players can get a taste of the gear and when it goes away they have something to work towards.

You will have to have the gms block your account. You will not be able to get the same account name.

Keep in mind, you don't get gems, costume, underwear, lunafrosts, vehicles.. you still gotta grind all that + grind honor, vocation, gold, house designs, etc.

You do get one vehicle the farm wagon.

No, unfortunately, old players rolling a new character aren't eligible for this gear and it really hurts. I too, haven't played for some time, so I decided to start a brand new character. But no Divine gear for me :mad:

But the option to delete my old account and create a new one just isn't viable for me (I simply have too much on this account).

So I'm seriously thinking about creating a new account on the EU/RU server, just so I can get this gear and finally see what it's like to experience all the game's content (sadly, none of my original characters is geared and a lot of the game's content is gated behind the need for proper gear).

Anyway, if any of the Devs are reading this, I'd really like to request that this gear be given to ALL new characters and not just new accounts. In fact, I'd like to go a step further and suggest that it should be given to EVERY character, old and new. Then everybody will have this gear and nobody will be disadvantaged :)

The bundle that I got upon returning had a set of timed, 7 day to be exact, gear. Which really doesn't help....I ended up starting a new character anyways. Would have been nice to get something more concrete.

No, unfortunately, old players rolling a new character aren't eligible for this gear and it really hurts. I too, haven't played for some time, so I decided to start a brand new character. But no Divine gear for me :mad:

But the option to delete my old account and create a new one just isn't viable for me (I simply have too much on this account).

So I'm seriously thinking about creating a new account on the EU/RU server, just so I can get this gear and finally see what it's like to experience all the game's content (sadly, none of my original characters is geared and a lot of the game's content is gated behind the need for proper gear).

Anyway, if any of the Devs are reading this, I'd really like to request that this gear be given to ALL new characters and not just new accounts. In fact, I'd like to go a step further and suggest that it should be given to EVERY character, old and new. Then everybody will have this gear and nobody will be disadvantaged :)
No. It will stay as it is.

Quit your whining! Its perfectly fair for new players to get this gear considering how toxic this community is! Maybe the tables will turn in a positive outlook for new players? This game really needs more new players since all this community ever does is bully them away. If you wonder why there aren't as many people playing as there was in the past, then you need to reflect upon yourselves and remember all the times you were unkind to those around you! This gear levels the playing field. I won't be getting any of it. But I gladly support in favor of it for new players as it may be all the difference between them staying or leaving.

Last edited:
Divine or no divine gear, if you don't invest on your gear it wouldn't make any difference if you get the divine gear or not... you think the divine gear with no gems and your skills not being PVP ready or even the potato farmer that gets the divine gear but has zero experience with pvp will make any difference? lol @Tiptoe even if you would get the divine gear it would be useless if you don't work on it, and that means farm it up... "oh but I can last longer with the divine gear", yeah sure instead of 1 second you would die in 2 seconds lol, what I mean is it would still require a lot of farming for gear / gems/ honor ...whatever to even stand a chance vs the "lowest" gear scored pvpers, not even going to mention the 10k + pvpers that will kill u just by looking at you :p @Shadowgaming I understand what you are saying, I Don't mind the rivalry and "competition" of pvp, what blows me away it how the extreme toxicity of some players carries on in the server and the only thing done is a small chat ban, and yes toxicity will drive players away, calling people retards in caps among other things, going bloodlust out of no where in the middle of a raid event, but hey some people take it, others leave...

Divine or no divine gear, if you don't invest on your gear it wouldn't make any difference if you get the divine gear or not... you think the divine gear with no gems and your skills not being PVP ready or even the potato farmer that gets the divine gear but has zero experience with pvp will make any difference? lol @Tiptoe even if you would get the divine gear it would be useless if you don't work on it, and that means farm it up... "oh but I can last longer with the divine gear", yeah sure instead of 1 second you would die in 2 seconds lol, what I mean is it would still require a lot of farming for gear / gems/ honor ...whatever to even stand a chance vs the "lowest" gear scored pvpers, not even going to mention the 10k + pvpers that will kill u just by looking at you :p @Shadowgaming I understand what you are saying, I Don't mind the rivalry and "competition" of pvp, what blows me away it how the extreme toxicity of some players carries on in the server and the only thing done is a small chat ban, and yes toxicity will drive players away, calling people retards in caps among other things, going bloodlust out of no where in the middle of a raid event, but hey some people take it, others leave...
Very true my friend. Glad to see another voice of reason! The people complaining in this posting are angry and bitter only because the new players have at least a fair chance at fighting back given they do as above mentioned in your reply.

The bundle that I got upon returning had a set of timed, 7 day to be exact, gear. Which really doesn't help....I ended up starting a new character anyways. Would have been nice to get something more concrete.

Every new char gets that 7day gear, has nothing to do with being returning or not.

lol @Tiptoe even if you would get the divine gear it would be useless if you don't work on it, and that means farm it up... "oh but I can last longer with the divine gear", yeah sure instead of 1 second you would die in 2 seconds lol, what I mean is it would still require a lot of farming for gear / gems/ honor ...whatever to even stand a chance vs the "lowest" gear scored pvpers, not even going to mention the 10k + pvpers that will kill u just by looking at you

Sorry Gendgi, I don't think I really understand this Divine gear pack. I have the impression that you will be given a full set of Divine gear (at level 55?). And as this gear is already divine, you won't have to worry about upgrading it any further (unless you're really brave and want to risk breaking or losing it).

So all a new player will need to do is add gems to it and they're good to go. Am I wrong? Is this not how it works?

As for PvP, I'm really not worried about it. I'd just like to be able to participate in dungeons and other events (like raids). And I think I need a minimum gear score of 4k to 5k to do this. Do you have any advice on what I'd need to do to achieve this with the Divine Gear pack?

Or better yet, could you give some advice on how to achieve this for people who aren't eligible for the Divine Gear pack? I'm thinking of just using Auroria gear.

Thanks muchly :)

That is not the support pack bundle, that is the bundle that comes during one of the days of the 14 Day Supply Chest, which all characters one creates get.

Support pack is applied for either through the AR website, or, discord channel in the AR discord

The set is full Divine, but like I said that alone will not save you, I don't really know what you want to do with a divine gear if you are not into PVP, if you are mostly a farmer then Celestial gear would be enough :p
Yes you "just" need to add gems to it... mostly lol, good luck with that if you don't have a good amount of gold or grind honor to get them :p but still, requires you to farm for accessories, undergarments, costume then level it up (synth stones) then gem that, lol, my point is if you are not PVPING this whole gear thing is almost useless to you, and lower level gear is more then enough if you are just making trades or farming.

Almost nobody does dungeons, from what I see, except the ocasional farming for abyssal crystals (in my case to improve gear for PVP) and yeah divine and lower levels of gear is enough as long as you have someone helping you, a healer and a tank of sorts if needed...

Farm obsidian and craft your own gear is an alternative ( I just googled around and watched vids about how to do it), just press "O" and check what mats you need to craft/ improve your gear)

Auroria gear is fine if you dont pvp, just regrade it if possible... again the pve aspect of the game is fairly easy with low gear, In my opinion people should only care that much about the gear if they want to PVP and be competitive.

Then you will not have any problem to prove that by running Serpentis using only auroria gear.
Guess you forgot to read this -> "divine and lower levels of gear is enough as long as you have someone helping you, a healer and a tank of sorts if needed ", what I meant is fine for "normal" pve content, specially if you got the previous to 4.0 pack with celestial gear.

And ofc Serpentis is one of the end game dungeons from what I understand, you will always need a party ... that's obvious I believe.

Back