What's new

New Post Update Loading Issue

Slagnadz

I have been playing 'rage for nearly a year and this is not happened before.
Essentially when the ravenspine pack came out, the game loads the laucher I hit play it gets to this place in loading the comma after make in the splash, and then with no error message just dies and thats the end of the process, and then it creates a .dmp file which is completely empty.
Screenshot Showing Issue:

SS1issue.jpg

• Please provide version of OS installed on your PC; Winddows 10 64
  • Please specify if Antivirus is turned on on your PC; It is Turned off and disabled.
  • Disable Windows Defender: Done
  • Remove graphics card drivers: Done
  • Download and install new graphics card drivers from Vendor’s website; gTX 1070 latest driver installed (the game runs before so this should be a non issue)
  • Go to C:\ArcheRage\Documents folder and remove its content (ctrl+A -> delete); Done
I have repaired, I have deleted the game entire, Reinstalled multiple times.

Exceptions have been before made in the firewall, Defender was hibernating and hasn't really caused me issues before, there is nothing in the Quarantine Section.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Best wishes.

Hi!

Did you reinstall using Torrent option?
You may also need to reinstall your DX9. For it you can follow the LINK.

I have been playing 'rage for nearly a year and this is not happened before.
Essentially when the ravenspine pack came out, the game loads the laucher I hit play it gets to this place in loading the comma after make in the splash, and then with no error message just dies and thats the end of the process, and then it creates a .dmp file which is completely empty.
Screenshot Showing Issue:

View attachment 9961
  • Please provide version of OS installed on your PC; Winddows 10 64
  • Please specify if Antivirus is turned on on your PC; It is Turned off and disabled.
  • Disable Windows Defender: Done
  • Remove graphics card drivers: Done
  • Download and install new graphics card drivers from Vendor’s website; gTX 1070 latest driver installed (the game runs before so this should be a non issue)
  • Go to C:\ArcheRage\Documents folder and remove its content (ctrl+A -> delete); Done
I have repaired, I have deleted the game entire, Reinstalled multiple times.

Exceptions have been before made in the firewall, Defender was hibernating and hasn't really caused me issues before, there is nothing in the Quarantine Section.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Best wishes.
You cannot turn off windows defender without registry changes and if you have a 3rd party av turning that off will cause defender to activate.

But not related to the issue.
When you've opened the launcher it has tried to do the small update something went wrong with its dependencies.

You'll need to reinstall with the torrent.
If you already have torrent setup files remove them and download new ones

Back