What's new

New style of banning: Mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipsy

This needs to be discussed, please stop locking threads you don't have a legitimate answer to @Sparkle:

14. Users are prohibited to provoke hate speeches in game chat. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently. For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.

Nothing is being said that is considered hate speech when mimicking her. This rule is irrelevant to the topic.

15. Users are prohibited from systematic abuse of obscene language in game chat. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the Administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion). For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.

Nothing is being said that is considered obscene language when mimicking her. This rule is irrelevant to the topic.

16. Aggressive behavior against other users (sex, nationality, age, creed related) may lead to account block. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion). For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.

None of what was said was sex/nationality/age/creed-related. This rule is also irrelevant to the topic.

Her calling us "hon", "sweetheart", "sugar", etc. is aggressive harassment in some parts of the world. You only say shit like this if you're on friendly terms with a person, you are making advances on a person, or it's talking down on them. The only person I personally feel who should be allowed to call me any of those names is my own grandmother and I'd still headbutt the fuck out of her for calling me these names if she said them EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE. Are you saying we should be reporting Krystel for aggressively approaching us with the name calling?

The underlined part right here is why there needs to be an actual discussion instead of you giving people bans, honey. Sugar, telling them to eat the bans and like it and locking threads about topics you don't want to discuss isn't the right way to do it, sweetheart (whether it be because you don't have the understanding, the knowledge, or the capacity to do so). This is an embarrassingly huge topic when it shouldn't be, sweetie, and you trying to sweep it under the rug is already going to completely kill your active player base as a result. Do you see how condescending I sound when I speak to you like this, hon? This is the reason. Either you chat ban HER for saying this stuff excessively, or you un-ban people you banned on her behalf. You've already lost 2 guilds because of this laughable subject, babe. Do you really want to lose the rest of your active player base to this, sweetie-pie?

XOXO,
Flipsy

This does need to be talked about. Because what is considered offensive/harassment to one person may not be to another. And when the admins choose to ban some people but not others who are saying the same exact thing, it looks extremely biased.

Why is it okay for one person to call other people those names, but not okay for other people to do the same? (It is impossible to properly judge tone and intent over text, even for you admins.) You are taking Krystel at her word that she isn't using it in a "mean" way. Why aren't you taking me at my word when I say her calling me "hun, love, sweetheart" is unwanted advances/harassment because she will NOT stop?

By your own words: "Don't insult, harass or bully anybody..."

This is spot on.

I'd like to point out that the 24/48/96 hours is also inaccurate. This is my first chat ban and it is 72 hours. So they don't even follow their own rules on that either.

I'd like to also point out that I was told to report shit in game instead of retaliating, but every time I did all's I got told was to block them. They never even got a chat ban. Instead of pouting about it I just grew a thick hide and the bullying just no longer bothered me. I can't count the amount of times I got called a bitch, cunt, and told that I would get raped or some other atrocity... I stopped even reporting it because it would just be the same thing... "block them". Fine, ok. No problem. People don't like me, I get it. Everyone has their right to their own opinions.

However.... Then I decide to have some fun because this "sweetheart xoxoxo" heart emoji crap irritated a LOT of us for the reasons Flipsy mentioned above... So I, along with others, only mimicked it. Some insulted as well... I admit that... But then me, along with others who mimicked... get a 72 hour chat ban??? Why not tell Krystel just to block us?

Insults, bullying, toxicity happens ALL THE TIME in this game, and the internet in general. It is no place for those that are too sensitive. I learned that with the help of those that hate me in this very game. Nothing bothers me anymore that is said to me. In fact, I'm thankful for it because it made me a stronger person.

The problem here is the blatant inconsistency of these chat bans. The rules are not even followed by the devs themselves and it seems to us players they pick and choose the people they want to ban or not ban regardless of what really happened.

This is getting ridiculous. Almost every day something is going on in either faction chat or nation chat about this topic.
People need to learn to grow a thick skin and ignore others that troll them because of anything.
This is an online game and if you aren't prepared for trolls, and people who insult you, you need to grow a thick skin fast.
I see people say way worse then what is said to Krystal and I dont see people get banned over it, as the others ignore them or troll back harder.
Not everyone wants to be called love or hun or sweetie or sweetheart and shouldn't just because it's her style of talking.
You are banning your loyal players that have been here for months over someone who hasnt been here very long. Over stupid crap that should just be ignored.
GG

She calls people derogatory and demeaning names despite being asked to stop multiple time, and is left alone. Others mimick what she says and get chat banned for 3 days for hate speech. Why should she be held up to different standards? She's no different than anyone else who gets memed on this server so why give special treatment. If she can't handle it then maybe she shouldn't play instead of hiding behind "chat ban rules".

Her calling us "hon", "sweetheart", "sugar", etc. is aggressive harassment in some parts of the world. You only say shit like this if you're on friendly terms with a person, you are making advances on a person, or it's talking down on them. The only person I personally feel who should be allowed to call me any of those names is my own grandmother and I'd still headbutt the fuck out of her for calling me these names if she said them EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE. Are you saying we should be reporting Krystel for aggressively approaching us with the name calling?

This exactly covers the way I feel about this. Idk if this person is doing it on purpose to trigger people, or if she's just genuinely unaware of what it does to others, but still it would be nice if the devs would consider other people's feelings about this topic as well.

I already knew the reporting stuff/ banning appeals are biased, as @Zexy explained, so I'm sad to say I don't even bother to report... I just go to the block straight away, leaving the super toxic people to harass the rest of the community.. ;-;

and well said @Zecen
This is getting ridiculous. Almost every day something is going on in either faction chat or nation chat about this topic.
People need to learn to grow a thick skin and ignore others that troll them because of anything.
This is an online game and if you aren't prepared for trolls, and people who insult you, you need to grow a thick skin fast.
I see people say way worse then what is said to Krystal and I dont see people get banned over it, as the others ignore them or troll back harder.
Not everyone wants to be called love or hun or sweetie or sweetheart and shouldn't just because it's her style of talking.
You are banning your loyal players that have been here for months over someone who hasnt been here very long. Over stupid crap that should just be ignored.
GG

I mentioned the rules that may lead to the chat ban yesterday in another thread, will repeat them here and provide some extra explanations as looks like they are not completely clear for you.​
Rules on the actions leading to the chat bans are still the same and all the chat bans are issued according to them. Please make sure to check them, all the replies to your questions are there.​
They are the following:​
14. Users are prohibited to provoke hate speeches in game chat. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently. For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.
15. Users are prohibited from systematic abuse of obscene language in game chat. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the Administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion). For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.
16. Aggressive behavior against other users (sex, nationality, age, creed related) may lead to account block. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion). For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.
Don't insult, harass or bully anybody in the public chats and you don't need to worry about being chat banned.​
2 things that you need to pay attention to:
  • It's related to the public chats only. So, if you report a player sending you private messages or PMs, of course, we'll advise you to block such player. We'll not chat ban for that as you have a way to ban that chats yourself on your side.
    Due to it complains on us recommending you to block a player who insults you are not fair and all this information you can find in the rules - " For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use". It's your right to report, but such report will be denied.​
  • Amount of time your chat ban is issued for. That depends on a case. Each case is unique and checked separately. Nothing is also stated in the rules that first offense will lead to 24 h chat ban only; it can be shorter or longer.
    Again, that is mentioned in the rules that final decision is on us - "If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently. (note: the Administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion)."​
You can be unhappy regarding the chat ban time because:​
- It's you punished - of course, you'd like less chat ban time, in any case.​
- You reported a player - of course, you'd want him or her to stay chat banned for longer, again, in any case.​
That's why the final decision is on us! We don't care who you are, if violation took place, it will be punished accordingly.​
Yes, there are may be cases, when punishment is not issued and that's simply we were not aware (informed) of the violation. We are not almighty, can't be everywhere at the same time or see everything happening.​
If you are concerned about the chat ban you received and think you didn't do anything wrong and were not going to insult anybody and was simply misunderstood, PM me and explain the situation. In most cases, I don't deal with chat bans part of the work, so may not have all the information for you right away and due to it submitting a ticket would be a faster way to receive a reply regarding your personal case (as such ticket would be handled by the staff member originally working with your case), but if you are concerned about the chat ban you received and think that information you have right now is not enough for you and would need further checking, PM me and we'll take a look into the case together with you.​
But avoid any attempts to start your conversation with threatening, as that will just prove you wrong and such request may be ignored.​
As I understand, the current complains are coming from the players who were involved into the conflict with a player Krystel. Some players were unhappy of the player's writing style and chose to start bulling that player in the public game chats. One of the latest situations I'm aware of happened in the trade chat, where instead of trading, a group of players decided to harass one of the players. That was a good example of the hate speech and aggressive behavior, that is against the rules.​
If you think that some of the words player is using in the daily communication as a part of her speaking style while speaking to you is inappropriate for you, ask player not to use them in communication with you. Player may not understand that words like sweetheart can be insulting for you (really, who'd guess that in reply to sweetheart you can receive a tone of hate speech and aggressive behavior).​
Will also provide a few examples of the insults players that received chat bans used in the communication with the player mentioned:​
"BANANA. Krystel might want to suck on one tho. Let's leave some for her".
"I'm sure you'd add some nudes to it tho if you could :("
"I'm 5 and I like to bully little girls XOXOXO<3<3<3"
"maybe if i send her a dick pic she'll send me nudes"
"Krystel... you strike me as the chick that if I gave you gear you'd give me sex"
That doesn't look like a simple joke and is indeed an insult.​

Yes, there are may be cases, when punishment is not issued and that's simply we were not aware (informed) of the violation. We are not almighty, can't be everywhere at the same time or see everything happening.​

If you are concerned about the chat ban you received and think you didn't do anything wrong and were not going to insult anybody and was simply misunderstood, PM me and explain the situation. In most cases, I don't deal with chat bans part of the work, so may not have all the information for you right away and due to it submitting a ticket would be a faster way to receive a reply regarding your personal case (as such ticket would be handled by the staff member originally working with your case), but if you are concerned about the chat ban you received and think that information you have right now is not enough for you and would need further checking, PM me and we'll take a look into the case together with you.​
But avoid any attempts to start your conversation with threatening, as that will just prove you wrong and such request may be ignored.​

As I understand, the current complains are coming from the players who were involved into the conflict with a player Krystel. Some players were unhappy of the player's writing style and chose to start bulling that player in the public game chats. One of the latest situations I'm aware of happened in the trade chat, where instead of trading, a group of players decided to harass one of the players. That was a good example of the hate speech and aggressive behavior, that is against the rules.​
If you think that some of the words player is using in the daily communication as a part of her speaking style while speaking to you is inappropriate for you, ask player not to use them in communication with you. Player may not understand that words like sweetheart can be insulting for you (really, who'd guess that in reply to sweetheart you can receive a tone of hate speech and aggressive behavior).​
Will also provide a few examples of the insults players that received chat bans used in the communication with the player mentioned:​
"BANANA. Krystel might want to suck on one tho. Let's leave some for her".
"I'm sure you'd add some nudes to it tho if you could :("
"I'm 5 and I like to bully little girls XOXOXO<3<3<3"
"maybe if i send her a dick pic she'll send me nudes"
"Krystel... you strike me as the chick that if I gave you gear you'd give me sex"
That doesn't look like a simple joke and is indeed an insult.​

People have been told they hope they get raped, reported that person, and that person was still talking way after the reports. I've personally been told worse than what's in the spoiler, while Sjinderson was also communicating in that chat medium, and the person who said it didn't get banned. To be honest, only the fourth line is something that can be seen as being a personal attack of some sort, but people also talk about sending nudes/feet pics/dick pics every day and no one bats an eye. So I see nothing wrong with this chat since this is hilariously light in comparison to what goes on in chat at any given point. I see people get told to kill themselves daily, people are called every racial and sexual slur in the book daily, but no one gets banned for it. I see people breaking a myriad of your chat rules and no one gets banned for it even after being reported. I mean holy shit, half the West would be chat banned for going back and forth with Fidelis and Dahmer, and yet they are all still going strong. But THIS deserves a 3-day ban? Are you kidding me?

Here's where my problem lies. You are banning people on behalf of someone who doesn't understand the situation. I've asked her multiple times to stop calling me pet names and she keeps on going with it with every sentence she states. She has been informed by many, many, many people that it is making people uncomfortable (because again, in many parts of the US you either are our friend, want to fuck us, or are talking down to us when we are being spoken to in such a manner) and she continues to do it because "it's who she is". That's not who a person is, unless "being overly obnoxious to the point where even shy and mute people who never confront others are even calling you out on your behavior" is considered a personality trait. Waitresses in every Waffle House in the southern US don't say pet names as often as she does, she's looking to play the victim and the best part about it is not only did you fall for it, but so did the 2 people who reported the players who have been chat banned.

This isn't about just her saying pet names. We've seen a handful of people who said "WTB items XOXO sweethearts <3<3<3" or "<3 see you all later sweeties! <3" get a 3-day chat ban as their FIRST OFFENSE, but you have guys throwing around the N-word on a weekly basis eat shorter cooldowns every other week after being reported en masse. Why are they getting hit with something so severe? Because a couple of people white-knighting her decided to come to you specifically and ask you for a favor in making sure people don't bully a 24 year old woman talking like a little girl half her age in an increasingly-aggressive way that comes off as creepy and makes people feel uncomfortable.

Why is she allowed to harass people with this cringy type of talk and behavior after being asked to stop, but if we bring light to it and poke fun at it in any sense in ways that are less insulting than what happens on an hourly basis, we're told to eat a dick and like it?

EDIT: Hate speech is defined as "abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation". There's nothing there about race, religion, or sexual orientation so it shouldn't technically get categorized as hate speech.

Last edited:
"but you have guys throwing around the N-word on a weekly basis eat shorter cooldowns every other week after being reported en masse"
And if they are reported they are chat banned. They do it again, they are again chat banned. One of the recent cases, where chat bans didn't stop a player from the insults, player received a temporary ban from the game with the warning that next time it can turn to a permanent one.

But still, other players insulting someone doesn't give you the right to start insulting yourself and expect to avoid a punishment for it.

And if they are reported they are chat banned. They do it again, they are again chat banned. One of the recent cases, where chat bans didn't stop a player from the insults, player received a temporary ban from the game with the warning that next time it can turn to a permanent one.

But still, other players insulting someone doesn't give you the right to start insulting yourself and expect to avoid a punishment for it.

As I said before, what you've shown us as a sample is tame in comparison to all of West faction chat, and the behavior being portrayed is overly invasive, is stated in a manner that can be deemed demeaning or humiliating, and has been asked to be stopped on multiple occasions but she refuses to because of a lack of social or moral reasonability. What's that called again? Oh right! Harassment. When it happens on multiple occasions with repeated attempts to stop the behavior? That's bullying. The fact that she has not stopped after being asked to on many occasions can be deemed as harassment and bullying on her part, which means you have to chat ban her, right? Because it's all on the discretion of the players involved in the situation, and there have been quite a few people who have voiced their concern with how she talks to them (again in case you missed it: she's not our friend, she doesn't want to get in our pants, she isn't Rogue from the X-Men comics, so the only logical conclusion is she is talking down to us so THIS CAN EASILY BE DEEMED AS HER INSULTING OTHERS IN THE SAME MANNER).

If you say no you don't have to chat ban her, you have a very interesting situation on your hands because you're being hypocritical to your own rules.
If you say yes you have to chat ban her, you have a very interesting problem.

If we all went around reporting everything that was this severity or higher, we'd have 6 people total talking in a public chat. I understand there isn't a whole lot of PVP going on in the server, but are you really wanting PVP to turn into report-fests? Do you really want to force your overloaded staff to go through this rigamarole? Are you sure you want to alienate your dwindling population over a person who is being overly aggressive in a different way playing the victim and tugging at the heartstrings of others because they're baffled that other people exist on the internet who don't agree with their views? You are chat banning people because they are responding in a light-hearted manner (note that they aren't telling her to kill herself, get raped, or calling her a racial slur) because said person is being aggressive and invasive despite being asked to stop by numerous people.

Last edited:
I mentioned the rules that may lead to the chat ban yesterday in another thread, will repeat them here and provide some extra explanations as looks like they are not completely clear for you.​

My response to this thread is is not simply related to "stating the rules" or "being unhappy with chat ban", as it concerns another side of the coin, so to speak. Your reply does not seem to consider what I have said, namely that the person who got defended (by getting others banned) makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable, and from what I gather from this thread and discussions in general same goes for a great many people.

Some of us are trying to bring this across in different posts and messages, but there is no reply to the idea of, I quote myself, if:

the devs would consider other people's feelings about this topic as well.

I know the situation towards that lead to the creation of this thread is a primary example fresh in everyone's memories, but will it ever be possible that devs will listen to both sides of a story?

And, I know you always tell us to just block someone that is mean, or annoying, or in any other way hurting someone.... but ye we already considered this in regard to the current situation, I quote:

1568824999263.png

Hai sweethearts,
I was just made aware of this posting, so let me try to get through this. If you're really not a sweetheart, then ignore that word... I like to think we are all old enough to do that. So, yall are like so inflamed about me using terms such as dear and sweetheart, but not about the follow toxic language yall spew forth on a normal minute to minute condition? Never did I ever make fun of any one of yall who is SO toxic in your vulgarity. I never insulted you for using it, mock you for doing it. make fun of yall behind your back. If the vulgarity gets too intense I will use the block feature. I try not to as I want to help players and be friendly to new ones yall dismiss or tell even more worse things to when they ask... or you just straight ignore them. That is the only reason I even bother to keep the public chats up as I know a new player will ask there. If I say sweetheart, dear or love... I don't have time to go back and censor myself when I am trying to get information out for a new player. I am not insulting anyone as yall have done to me as Sparkles has shown and I have recently seen worse done by other players who are fed up with the toxic stuff too. If I offend you so much block me as I do when yall offend me and move on. To act like children and school yard bullies. I hate to say but this:
1568824588859.png

and what Sparkle sighted as an example... if I was to do that then please report me. But it would never happen. I don't even really know how yall live with yourself accepting this as a norm. Is this how you would react if people were right in front of you? So yall know I didn't even report this... I wasn't even on when it was done, one of the many people who are tried of it screenshot it and reported it. There was a point when I was being mocked yes and my response was to say "They say imitation is the highest form of flattery love! ♥XOXO♥ =)" and I left it at that. Was it bullying? yes, to force me to conform to what yall think is acceptable, but where does the censoring me end. If I am not being toxic and deliberately trying to make fun of yall, and I would never do that EVER, and you still find it offensive... block me and move on. I am not the only person who finds this offensive though as Sparkles can at least tell you that alone... that I am NOT the only one reporting any of this by far. Instead of that, I get people who want to bully me into submitting to them with threats such as . I'm here to be social, pleasant and help where I can. I have no interest in a personal relationship at all as I am involved (yes I heard that as an excuse for me being myself). If I am being like the person in that screenshot, then please report me... I should not be behaving like that. If I offend you on any other level block me and never hear from me again and I won't be offended in the slightest. For those of you who are like me and surprised this is an issue loves... I am so sorry =(

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

You might not be toxic, but you do not respect someone else's wishes @KrystalM. What do you say to that? It's too hard to distinguish which people you call those words and which you don't? Imo it is pretty insulting to ignore it when someone asks you to stop doing something.

And, before you reply, please note, do not call me that stuff, ty.

Hai sweethearts,

^^^ This is what I'm talking about.

And according to Sparkle's response above, these chat bans are applicable to messages in public chats. (Does this forum count as public? I think so yes)

I have never spoke meanly to her, or teased her, ever. Yet she continues to disregard requests to not be called those unwanted names IN PUBLIC CHATS. It doesn't matter if -she- thinks she isn't insulting someone else. When she uses those names, it is inappropriate UNWANTED and UNDESIRED name calling = harassment, FROM THE RECEIVER'S PERSPECTIVE. THAT is the point I'm trying to make here.

@Sparkle, you said this in your above comment:

"If you think that some of the words player is using in the daily communication as a part of her speaking style while speaking to you is inappropriate for you, ask player not to use them in communication with you. Player may not understand that words like sweetheart can be insulting for you"

We HAVE asked her to STOP calling us those names, yet she 100% REFUSES to do so, according to her statement: (She tells us to block her, instead of accomodating the request to stop calling people those names) (Pluralizing and thus sweepingly applying a name, such as "sweethearts" or "loves" is STILL directing that name at me, as a reader and consumer of the message content, so that is not an acceptable excuse.)

"If I say sweetheart, dear or love... I don't have time to go back and censor myself ..... If I offend you so much block me as I do when yall offend me and move on."

So it seems she fits the requirements to get a chat ban herself. If you don't think so, please revise your rules because they are absolutely not what is being upheld.

Last edited:
By her own example you can see that Flipsy asked her multiple times not to call him names, which she continued to do. At that point, it is being intentionally condescending.

Also, the people speaking on the issue of chat bans are calling attention to the one-sidedness of them. People have been reported for saying much worse on chat and gotten a slap on the wrist, however the copying of a specific user's bad behavior to show as an example warrants a three day chat ban? Sure. It is at the admin's discretion right? It's their game, that's fair. BUT people are allowed to voice that they are seeing the favoritism, and that they don't like it.

If you make a decision, stand by it. But also be prepared to defend it. In this case it's fairly obvious to see the discrepancy and people are going to call it out instead of sitting quiet while being disrespected.

Yes she has been asked to stop and will not stop. She has been told some people do not want to be called pet names but she ignores this. She is bringing this upon herself when she does not want to stop with pet names with some people who ask her to stop. She needs to stop playing the victim when she is also a problem in this situation.

I took a while to censor this and come up with a solution. However says they have a problem with me being myself I will not change my personality to fit you but if you give me your name I will block you so I never speak to you ever again. Kindly do the same, as this is not a free pass for you to do your normal ridiculing and mimicry to make fun of bully and torture me. I may not see it but others who are watching will see it and will screenshot it as Sparkle will attest to and you will be right back here. So lets agree to block each other. I am not going to submit to this form of bullying and change who I am for you, but I will block you whichmeans I will not help you anymore... sorry =(

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

I took a while to censor this and come up with a solution. However says they have a problem with me being myself I will not change my personality to fit you but if you give me your name I will block you so I never speak to you ever again. Kindly do the same, as this is not a free pass for you to do your normal ridiculing and mimicry to make fun of bully and torture me. I may not see it but others who are watching will see it and will screenshot it as Sparkle will attest to and you will be right back here. So lets agree to block each other. I am not going to submit to this form of bullying and change who I am for you, but I will block you whichmeans I will not help you anymore... sorry =(

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

No, because in the same exact vein as other people are reporting us FOR YOU, you are insulting others and we will be reporting you FOR THEM. As I said before, this is not "your personality". This is a persona. I've dealt with more than enough Southern belles and old women using the same terms you are, and even when combined with their occupation working as a waitress in a restaurant, I have yet to hear, in all those personal instances and interactions combined, even one-tenth of the number of pet names as you use on a daily basis. This is you utilizing a persona to demean others, intentionally or unintentionally, with no regard for social reasonableness. You're performing the textbook definition of harassment. You are doing this behavior repetitively to all people involved. That is bullying when combined with harassment. You saying these pet names to everyone without their permission is you performing the same exact actions as those people being toxic to you without your consent. If people are being chat banned for mimicking you and mocking you, you should be equally chat banned for performing the unwanted behavior in the first place.

And that is the purpose of this thread. The rules are lax, the rules are unclear, and the rules are unfair seeing as people are spamming toxic and degrading things on a daily basis and getting no punishments for it despite being reported by both in-game means and in tickets, but mimicking you for calling others and themselves by pet names results in 3-day chat bans for first-time offenders (By the way: thanks for posting the screenshots of me asking you three times to stop calling me pet names and you harassing me by continuing it against my wishes, thus proving my point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back