What's new

New style of banning: Mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipsy, hope you enjoyed your ego stroking love.

@Sparkle, I've asked her numerous times on multiple mediums to stop saying pet names to me, specifically. She has been asked by others to stop using them. She has ignored requests. Please punish her in the same vein others have been punished for harassment and bullying, because requests have been made and she clearly isn't getting the picture. If she does not get a chat ban, this is in direct violation of your own rules that I am asking to be set in stone and made loud and clear so people stop getting chat banned for mimicking her as if she copyrighted the words.

This is what it is sweethearts. Yall want to force me to behave the way YOU want me. What do you need a doll to dress up and make dance? I'm not that doll.. please work out your control issues on someone else. The fix is simple. Mail me in game with your names so I can block you, then block me so you can resist the temptation to get yourselves banned by using bully tactics. This is a mutual fix for both sides, because if you can't handle me... I don't really wish to speak to you. If I don't get your mail, then I can safely assume this is all one big thinig yall wanted to draw out for the drama and if I discover who you are on accident... I will block you. If someone else reports you for being childish again... that's between you and the staff. If you're getting banned... probably should look in the mirror for the reason why instead of everywhere else. I will not respond anymore... this whole threat is to stroke a man's ego so he can feel important and I'm done with it. Flipsy, hope you enjoyed your ego stroking love.

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

Again.... Using pet names in a demeaning way. Total disregard for the actual problem. Totally missing the point... I give up.... Can't fix stupid. Yeah, I called you stupid... You called everyone "sweetheart" again after EVERYONE HERE ASKED YOU NOT TO! You totally disregard our wishes, we'll totally disregard yours.

@Sparkle, I've asked her numerous times on multiple mediums to stop saying pet names to me, specifically. She has been asked by others to stop using them. She has ignored requests. Please punish her in the same vein others have been punished for harassment and bullying, because requests have been made and she clearly isn't getting the picture. If she does not get a chat ban, this is in direct violation of your own rules that I am asking to be set in stone and made loud and clear so people stop getting chat banned for mimicking her as if she copyrighted the words.
@Sparkle, I have asked Flipsy many times to block me specifically, I have asked others to block me too who have this problem. Please punsish them as well. They ignored my requests. because requests have been made and he clearly isn't getting the picture. If he does not get a chat ban, this is in direct violation of your own rules that I am asking to be set in stone and made loud and clear. As I requested this yesterday even.

Again.... Using pet names in a demeaning way. Total disregard for the actual problem. Totally missing the point... I give up.... Can't fix stupid. Yeah, I called you stupid... You called everyone "sweetheart" again after EVERYONE HERE ASKED YOU NOT TO! You totally disregard our wishes, we'll totally disregard yours.
Again, hasn't blocked me as I requested. So, evident by the fact they know how I spoke. =|

@Sparkle, I have asked Flipsy many times to block me specifically, I have asked others to block me too who have this problem. Please punsish them as well. They ignored my requests. because requests have been made and he clearly isn't getting the picture. If he does not get a chat ban, this is in direct violation of your own rules that I am asking to be set in stone and made loud and clear.

Oh, we're play the illiteracy card now. Does that fall under memory problems? Blocking does not fix the problem. You will still continue to talk down to people in this manner. You will still keep up a false facade and fake people into thinking you're actually a trustworthy individual when you have proven with your own words that you are two-faced and putting up a front to trick people into pity-partying you. This is us simply asking you to compromise by asking people if they're comfortable with being given pet names. That's it! That's all anyone is saying. Ask a simple question to people you interact with and we all go back to pretending the world is full of sunshine and daisies. You have stated you were bullied on Live, came here and got bullied here. YOU are the common denominator here. The people are not the problem, your forceful behavior on the population is the problem.

If you do not want to comply to a simple request (comically simple, this isn't asking mountains to be moved), then I rescind my previous statement. Please leave the server. You do no good for the population and contribute to an already-toxic environment in probably the most ridiculous way and you will bring out the worst in people as a result. If you don't want to simply ask people you interact with if they are okay with condescending pet names, then please leave. Or go East. That should go over really well over there. We're at least nice to you here and asking you to do something simple, one week in East will have you bawling your eyes out with your behavior.

@Sparkle, I have asked Flipsy many times to block me specifically, I have asked others to block me too who have this problem. Please punsish them as well. They ignored my requests. because requests have been made and he clearly isn't getting the picture. If he does not get a chat ban, this is in direct violation of your own rules that I am asking to be set in stone and made loud and clear. As I requested this yesterday even.
lmao. You're posting on the forums :monkashake:.

Can't go and block you on every communication platform imaginable... You're being unreasonable now.

"If he does not get a chat ban" imma have a tantrum. k.

Last edited:
Can you all just stop the whining and quit wasting Sparkles time so him and the rest of the team can focus on shit that actually matters ?

Can you all just stop the whining and quit wasting Sparkles time so him and the rest of the team can focus on shit that actually matters ?

People are getting 3-day chat bans for mimicking her, while people are telling others to kill themselves and calling them racial slurs and are cheating and getting no bans at all. There is clearly a disconnect between punishment severity and actions required to be punished in the first place, and I want the rules to be laid out and set in stone instead of this BS "admin discretion" because admins turn the other cheek for one thing or another. This needs to be outlined specifically.

People are being 3-day chat bans for mimicking her, while people are telling others to kill themselves and calling them racial slurs and are cheating and getting no bans at all. There is clearly a disconnect between punishment severity and actions required to be punished in the first place, and I want the rules to be laid out and set in stone instead of this BS "admin discretion" because admins turn the other cheek for one thing or another. This needs to be outlined specifically.

Not long ago i got chat banned as well and did not complain because I was out of line. I do not have screenshots because i'm not easily offended but some of the "unfairly banned" individuals have used "kys" and other language along those lines. Tell them to accept it and to abide by the rules in the future, these two in specific:

14. Users are prohibited to provoke hate speeches in game chat. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently. For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.

15. Users are prohibited from systematic abuse of obscene language in game chat. If such was detected in public chat, user's account or chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the Administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion). For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.

I have a lot to say about the individual in question, but this isn't the place for it. Instead, I will stay on topic which seems to be difficult for most people here because they are so damn angry that they are smashing their keys through the keyboard.

Here's the point: If someone does something you don't like, you ask them to stop, they continue to do that thing, then they are being a bully. Elementary school definition. All over the halls at my kids' schools.

The reason Krystal is getting away with bullying the entire server is a communication/cultural translation error. Our beloved Russian Admin and moderators do not see words like "Love", "Sweetie", "Sweetheart", "Darling" can have a negative meaning. Those of us born in English speaking culture can clearly see that there are several instances in these 6 pages so far where those words have been used in a demeaning/condescending manner.

I would like to suggest that moving forward if a report against a player for dialogue in chat is confusing, please ask for clarification as to why the report was made. I do not know if anyone here actually reported the person in question for the persistent use of terms normally reserved for intimate relationships or not, but I would suggest doing so from this point on.

As demonstrated with Adeliee, The person in question is willing to report other players for speech that violates the server's rules.

If players ask you not to talk to them, using the words that are usually used in the communication with the close friends or family, please respect their wish.
What you feel is normal may be taken in a wrong way and lead to the aggressive behavior towards you. Respecting their wish should resolve your problem and you'll avoid further aggressiveness from their side.

Can this be taken as a clarification on the rules that everyone was asking for? If so, does that mean that after being asked to not use search terms, the perpetrator can be reported as violating the server's rules of bullying as defined by children? I use the definition for children because someone is acting very much like a child with a stubborn refusal to compromise by not using such speech in the public chats and has in fact increased the usage of such terms in the last hour.

The reason Krystal is getting away with bullying the entire server is a communication/cultural translation error. Our beloved Russian Admin and moderators do not see words like "Love", "Sweetie", "Sweetheart", "Darling" can have a negative meaning. Those of us born in English speaking culture can clearly see that there are several instances in these 6 pages so far where those words have been used in a demeaning/condescending manner.
Unless you can share with me something that i don't know, its easy to see that theres nothing negative in it, we're not 14 anymore, we can see that, and even if there was, it started here and now, and at this point shes beyond right to have it. Those screenshots of private messages are ludicrous. If people had been pvping and got a bit heated and insults got thrown around, whens that not happened, but theres nothing here.

The user will help someone on the chat, and just tends to end it with "np sweetie xoxo", sure its quirky, sure its a tad over the top, might do my head in after awhile, but is that enough to fuel a bullying campaign, chasing down a young girl and her mother, hurl all manner of insults and abuse, both in public and private? i don't see how. Haven't we spoken before about similar situations, involving gratuitous insults and threats? we didn't support it then, why would we support it now.

90% of the time, that user isn't even speaking to anyone in here, shes speaking to some player that wanted help, shes addressing someone that ASKED HER, or faction, or trade, about something. I've not seen Krystal go out of her way to speak to anybody, and just rub sweetheart hunbun xoxoxoxo in their face. She replies if talked to and nothing more, thats my experience, yes with "yada yada xoxo =)", but seems acceptable reactions to this, are "you have health issues and like to be gangbanged". Hello?

Plus, if we wanna talk passive aggressive, read the private messages on the screenshots. I have not seen the girls mother speak ill to, or about anyone, and shes getting it just as good. Guess she had it comin, "gotta hunt down that b*tch" like the messages read. Shes appeared courteous the whole way thru and has nothing to show for it.

Lets then wonder why the server has 200 people in it, and we need more and more social media campaigns to defibrillate.

If anyone defends Krystal then they have issues.
It is not hard to keep out pet names when you talk to someone. If they ask you to stop you stop. Not saying pet names wont change who you are and saying so is ridiculous. Its not like suddenly stopping it will turn you into a major asshole and within this thread you have shown us that you can indeed talk without using pet names.
Stop pretending you are a victim and the world is out to get you when you yourself wont stop with ur pet name harassment. You are the problem krystal and blocking you wont solve anything when ur so blind and thick headed to see that you are the cause of this. Learn to grow up and respect others or simply dont talk in faction chat at all. And if you do and keep up ur pet names expect people to make fun of you, troll you, kill you and shit.
Grow up, everyone has to eventually.

Unless you can share with me something that i don't know, its easy to see that theres nothing negative in it

Just the definitions of the word are not negative, true, but it is the connotation (definition: "something suggested by a word or thing : implication.") that makes people feel awkward, which in this scenario can be understood mainly by native English speakers or those who studied the language intensively like myself. As Serusata said:

The reason Krystal is getting away with bullying the entire server is a communication/cultural translation error. Our beloved Russian Admin and moderators do not see words like "Love", "Sweetie", "Sweetheart", "Darling" can have a negative meaning [connotation].

Edit: I found this an interesting example.
1568882682639.png

Last edited:
People are getting 3-day chat bans for mimicking her, while people are telling others to kill themselves and calling them racial slurs and are cheating and getting no bans at all. There is clearly a disconnect between punishment severity and actions required to be punished in the first place, and I want the rules to be laid out and set in stone instead of this BS "admin discretion" because admins turn the other cheek for one thing or another. This needs to be outlined specifically.
You keep telling players that 12 people were chat banned for 3+ days for nothing.
I know 3 names that were chat banned for 72 hours. I provided the examples of their words on the 1st page of the discussion. They were insulting.
As I had no other names and you still haven't provided them, I spoke with the other staff members, who could be issuing chat bans. They said there were no other chat bans that long and most cases were short term chat bans. That means you are providing players with the incorrect information trying to cover the insults under unfairness or there is a mistake somewhere. And I want to know it!
So, please, provide me with the names of 12 players you were referring to, so each of them could be checked by me.

Player was warned to avoid using intimate words while speaking to the strangers and respect the request of the majority, and the other party in their turn should make sure to avoid further bulling or insults of a player and other connected players.​
If parties will ignore it, they will receive a further punishment in a form of chat ban.​
Additional rule is also added to the server rules list.​
In case a word or a phrase is used by a player too often and found insulting for a big amount of players and proven by them to be such, it can be considered harassment. In such a case, player will receive a warning and, if ignored, further will be punished with a chat ban.
Chat would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion). For private chats and mails we have a chat/mail block available in game that players can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back