What's new

New style of banning: Mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/5 of the examples Sparkle stated were from one person not in my guild. 3 people in my guild were banned for different things
Examples I provided earlier were for the players I know where chat banned. As you are not giving any names and nobody ever contacted me directly saying he/she thinks his/her chat ban is too long and explaining the reasons, I have no idea who are that other people you are talking about and due to it have no way to check on them.

We are asking you a question. Now my guess is you don't have a valid response to it as to why it's okay to ignore someone's wishes when they set their boundaries. Don't worry, I blocked you already within your first week on the server, was just curious as to why you ignore people's boundaries. Guess just because you can!

Have a nice life, if possible anyhow.
What question did I not answer?

What question did I not answer?
If players ask you not to talk to them, using the words that are usually used in the communication with the close friends or family, please respect their wish.
What you feel is normal may be taken in a wrong way and lead to the aggressive behavior towards you. Respecting their wish should resolve your problem and you'll avoid further aggressiveness from their side.

If players ask you not to talk to them, using the words that are usually used in the communication with the close friends or family, please respect their wish.
What you feel is normal may be taken in a wrong way and lead to the aggressive behavior towards you. Respecting their wish should resolve your problem and you'll avoid further aggressiveness from their side.
I want them to ask me now so I can effectively make that happen. Discord contains reasons as to why, but I can't make it happen less they let me know who they are. The only way I can guarantee I don't call them anything is to block them... in return they should block me as they can't seem to resist making fun of me.... seems we both have issues with execution, but this will solve it I think. As for the words I use... so sad more people don't talk to others as I do ins such a manner, where I am from everyone talks to one another that way... to not do so is considered rude. so while "using the words that are usually used in the communication with the close friends or family" might be true for some the word "usually" shows it's not true for everyone. Again I need them to tell me I have been asking in game to tell me and nobody is responding as to who don't like it.

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

That's not "my way". I asked you to simply stop calling pet names. Hell, ask people if they mind being called a pet name first if you really want to go on with this chat quirk of yours. But assuming we all WANT this type of chat (and then continuing to do it even when told we don't want to hear it) is harassment, plain and simple. It is no better than the people being toxic to each other in faction/nation chat. And I also want to know what is conducive of being bannable in this regard. 4/5 of the examples Sparkle stated were from one person not in my guild. 3 people in my guild were banned for different things that weren't considered vulgar, and the rules are generic enough to where somehow YOU are protected from being banned for verbally harassing other players (let's be clear, that's what this is) but if people make fun of it they get harsher punishments than those being toxic in public chat channels AND getting reported for it.

See, here's what I find funny. In the first quote, you are defensive and say nothing. In your second quote, you use pet names to someone being nice to you. By your own logic, this isn't how you yourself should be behaving. That being said, I don't want to force you to behave my way, so stop putting words in my mouth like you seem to enjoy doing when you try to play the victim to everyone you PM. You ARE to be held responsible because, well...read the PM conversation we had. I asked you THREE TIMES to stop calling me pet names. Why? Because we are not friends, you are not trying to fuck me, and you are not an energy-succubus from the X-Men comics, so in my mind you are using pet names to degrade or insult me. I am not the only one who feels this way, seeing as this thread has only drawn support AGAINST you and not FOR you all by people who have asked you to stop using pet names on them. I can control myself because I have not been banned. Only 2 guild members of mine have been hit for mimicking you in some regard, and I've heard of a handful of others in other guilds who didn't deserve a 3-day ban for something that is 1/10th as painful as someone being called the N-word who should hang themselves for half an hour straight that only got a 12 hour chat ban. I'm asking for a line to be drawn and I'm asking for punishments to make sense.

You are harassing, there is no doubt about it. At no point here, in our PMs or in this thread, are you actually accepting responsibility or fault for your behavior. If you were truly this nice and sweet and non-toxic, you would apologize and say you won't do it again to those who ask, BUT YOU DIDN'T. You are trying to play the victim to get a sympathy card because you want this roleplay of yours to continue into the video game world and are subjecting people to YOUR fantasy and demanding people bow to YOUR will, then try to say that I'm trying to force you into MY will when my simple request is "people are asking you to stop calling them by pet names, you should LISTEN".

What I want to know, is why you think it is okay to threaten people, in game, because someone got reported?

I want them to ask me now so I can effectively make that happen. Discord contains reasons as to why, but I can't make it happen less they let me know who they are. The only way I can guarantee I don't call them anything is to block them... in return they should block me as they can't seem to resist making fun of me.... seems we both have issues with execution, but this will solve it I think. As for the words I use... so sad more people don't talk to others as I do ins such a manner, where I am from everyone talks to one another that way... to not do so is considered rude. so while "using the words that are usually used in the communication with the close friends or family" might be true for some the word "usually" shows it's not true for everyone. Again I need them to tell me I have been asking in game to tell me and nobody is responding as to who don't like it.

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

For those who do not know, I am Krys's mom. She has medical issues which affect her short term memory. If anyone out there doesn't like the way she speaks, please, let her know, so she can block you and you won't have to worry about her addressing you with any endearments. It would also be a good idea for you to block her as well so this issue doesn't come up again.

Also, if you have an issue with how another case was handled, discuss that particular case. Don't use this one as a platform to push your agenda.

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

Are you really continuing to argue after Sparkle's firm comment? Not ONE person who responded to this thread said it was okay for you to call them pet names - you can make an accurate assumption that is the case for nearly everyone you speak with; they are probably just too polite to say otherwise - that doesn't mean its okay for you to use pet names.

Not everyone reads or participates in the forums. We're not going to form a line and cater to you because you have a problem with not calling people unwanted pet names. Why is it okay for you do call people unwanted pet names just because it's okay to where you're from? This is the internet, not your hometown. As Sparkle stated, simply don't use those names when people ask. Simple solution.

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

People aren't responding because you aren't compromising. You are demanding people ignore you so you can continue to degrade others with your name calling. I've stated before, I have friends and family in every southern state, and not one of them uses this type of language this frequently. Others have voiced as such. You have been asked to not talk to people this way and continue to do it. You are refusing to face the problem and are instead choosing to force people into your delusion that no one wants.

We don't want to block you. We don't want to be blocked. We want you to actually consider people's requests. If you truly are in a town where people talk like this, then you are in a town that understands hospitality and compromise for the thoughts of others. You are being asked to stop or tone it down because it makes many people feel uncomfortable. If you say no, you are either A: a liar and aren't from this place at all, B: a faker trying to portray a persona for internet points and pity, C: both.

As for the words I use... so sad more people don't talk to others as I do ins such a manner, where I am from everyone talks to one another that way... to not do so is considered rude. so while "using the words that are usually used in the communication with the close friends or family" might be true for some the word "usually" shows it's not true for everyone.

Not everyone on the server is where you are from, what you said can be rude to them, who knows. The problem here is I believe people are trying to tell you to use the "endearing" terms moderately, and would rather you to keep those out of public chat. They are asking you to tone it down, not for you to completely change yourself.

You told me yourself that players on Live server were bothering you for the way you talk and the same thing happened here. Don't you see the issue here?

Last edited:

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

So what you're saying in all of this is...

1) You don't want to be forced to talk in a certain way because it is part of this "personality" of yours... You don't want to comply with the vast majority by stopping to avoid conflict.

2) You want everyone to be like you and accept your pet names, kisses and hugs (a.k.a. "xoxoxo")....

So what you're attempting to do... Is force everyone else to tolerate being called pet names when it is against OUR "personalities" and such... Mind you, the majority is obviously against being called such pet names (including me) and honestly there would be consequences irl if you came to hug me without my permission...

So you are trying to do to us... Exactly what you don't want done to you... How does that make sense?

"Just block me, or I'll block you" Doesn't work in a scenerio with so many voicing the same complaint. Keep your pet names, hugs, etc... in private chats with those that like it. For the love of God please. Stop filling Trade chat and other public chats with this belittling bullshit.

I'm not good with words but I hope I'm getting the general point across.

Not everyone on the server is where you are from, what you said can be rude to them, who knows. The problem here is I believe people are trying to tell you to use the "endearing" terms moderately, and would rather you to keep those out of public chat. They are asking you to tone it down, not for you to completely change yourself.

You told me yourself that players on Live servers were bothering you for the way you talk and the same thing happened here. Don't you see the issue here?

Yep, she did this same thing on live and caught shit for it there too. Not being mean here... Just being honest. I was there, I seen it. I only alted on that server so didn't react to it as I didn't have to see it EVERYDAY like I do here. But lots of others did react to her just as negatively on live, if not more so, as here.

We don't want to block you, we need you to just stop filling the nation/faction/trade chats with your "XOXOXO<3<3<3<3" "love" "hun" "sweetheart" . You can just use those with people that are comfortable with it and in private chats (family,guild,party,whisper)

So what you're saying in all of this is...

1) You don't want to be forced to talk in a certain way because it is part of this "personality" of yours... You don't want to comply with the vast majority by stopping to avoid conflict.

2) You want everyone to be like you and accept your pet names, kisses and hugs (a.k.a. "xoxoxo")....

So what you're attempting to do... Is force everyone else to tolerate being called pet names when it is against OUR "personalities" and such... Mind you, the majority is obviously against being called such pet names (including me) and honestly there would be consequences irl if you came to hug me without my permission...

So you are trying to do to us... Exactly what you don't want done to you... How does that make sense?

"Just block me, or I'll block you" Doesn't work in a scenario with so many voicing the same complaint. Keep your pet names, hugs, etc... in private chats with those that like it. For the love of God please. Stop filling Trade chat and other public chats with this belittling bullshit.

I'm not good with words but I hope I'm getting the general point across.
No... my mom kind of outed me, so here is a more detailed explanation. I am me... period. Some like it, some don't. I have had major head trauma which has caused me to loose my memory both long term and snort term. If I am missing my long term memory I most likely don't even realize it less someone brings it up, like trying to get me to remember something which occurred during the missing time. The short term loss is more noticeable as I find myself in places I don't recognize wondering what or how I got where I was and the disorientation from this can be so intense as to make me physically sick. So to know who has an issue, the only way I can stop it with them is to block them... so now yall know =(

What I want to know, is why you think it is okay to threaten people, in game, because someone got reported?

I am threatening people in-game because they are being reported and severely punished for something that, up until this point and continuing onward, is harassment, has been labeled harassment by many people, and have been met with 0 compromise on your daughter's end while also letting her get a free pass for harassing others in an identical sense to the way toxic people have harassed her. I am threatening people in-game because they are bringing in-game politics into simple mimicry into public chat forums despite numerous people asking her to stop and at least ask permission.

For those who do not know, I am Krys's mom. She has medical issues which affect her short term memory. If anyone out there doesn't like the way she speaks, please, let her know, so she can block you and you won't have to worry about her addressing you with any endearments. It would also be a good idea for you to block her as well so this issue doesn't come up again.

Also, if you have an issue with how another case was handled, discuss that particular case. Don't use this one as a platform to push your agenda.

Oh sweet, I get to talk to YOU now. Did you teach your daughter to never compromise with a person's reasonable requests? Did you never teach your daughter to ask someone permission before doing something that could be considered (and was openly stated to be) offensive or demeaning? In those screenshots, I asked THREE TIMES to not be called pet names. Others have demanded to not be called pet names, and rather than face it and compromise, her response is to ignore anyone that doesn't agree with her views. Did you teach her that too? Short term memory is no excuse, the chat is right there. And if she has short term memory, she sure answers questions and remembers people REALLY WELL!

We don't want to block you, we need you to just stop filling the nation/faction/trade chats with your "XOXOXO<3<3<3<3" "love" "hun" "sweetheart" . You can just use those with people that are comfortable with it and in private chats (family,guild,party,whisper)

This right here please thank you Catalin94c

No... my mom kind of outed me so here is a more detailed explanation. I am me... period. Some like it, some don't. I have had major head trauma which has caused me to loose my memory both long term and snort term. If I am missing my long term memory I most likely don't even realize it less someone brings it up, like trying to get me to remember something which occurred during the missing time. The short term loss is more noticeable as I find myself in places I don't recognize wondering what or how I got where I was and the disorientation from this can be so intense as to make me physically sick. So to know who has an issue, the only way I can stop it with them is to block them... so now yall know =(

I'd like to point out that you didn't use any pet names in your post, so obviously you can remember. Everyone has a story, everyone has issues. We all learn to deal with them and move on. I've watched you in this forum... You have proven you can refrain the pet names and crap. Now just do the same in game. Problem solved

Also.... It's hard to help you remember when your white knights get us banned for calling you out. x)

i mean.. if you have 'memory loss' just put a post it note on the edge of your computer screen 4head
I have tons of post it notes everywhere thing is I don't always know when the memory will go... it's not like it's something which works like clock work. SO the best way to deal with it is block any who are offended so I don't make the mistake. Why is it so hard to let me know who yall are so I can block you and why is it so hard for yall to block me?

I'd like to point out that you didn't use any pet names in your post, so obviously you can remember. Everyone has a story, everyone has issues. We all learn to deal with them and move on. I've watched you in this forum... You have proven you can refrain the pet names and crap. Now just do the same in game. Problem solved

Also.... It's hard to help you remember when your white knights get us banned for calling you out. x)
I am taking a lot of extra time to go back and edit myself. in game I don't have time for that. Again why not just block me and tell me who you are so I can do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back