What's new

[New Zone] Wonderland

Couldn't get the loot from boss cause my inventory was full, kinda fustrating from doing a boss during 30min. And also, for the race, i think we didn't understand a thing. The race seemed bugged, i didn't get any color after taking the quest and being teleport.

Doujin

I haven't tried the boss again after the changes or the races yet but I will update this post once I do! But what I can say is the 3 dailies seem balanced and more relaxing then before! Also I'm glad to see Eliz found her clothes again! 🥰

I haven't tried the boss again after the changes or the races yet but I will update this post once I do! But what I can say is the 3 dailies seem balanced and more relaxing then before! Also I'm glad to see Eliz found her clothes again! 🥰
Yes, Wine stuff is really appreciated in my guild. Fishing and ore too, even if we found them both O.K before. Also tried the Key/Chest things, it's really fun, having to explore island and island to open chest with funny stuff inside.

Boss is less chaotic now, no collision, we were around 8 doing it with another enemy faction clipper, sided to our clipper, that was cool. Even with these immune sorceress trying to break my soul. (I even do an endless infinite loop with my clipper)

So basically, when you take the race quest, your teleported. DO NOT ABSOLUTELY PRESS R.
I think the R thing should be on cooldown to be honest. It's easy to said to yourself " Oh, let's activate this skill, should be a cool thing ".
The race's pretty cool, even if i've only dropped basic stuff (ton of sandwitch :D), i ever think this would be great to make it a little longer. Like, 2-3 more chest at least. Give a coin at the completion of the buff would be cool too.

And i give another feedback about the boss (I'm not salty anymore from loosing my chest cause of my inventory).

I think the boss should at least gave shards and fragment, like 3 little chest to everyone plus the 2 coins already in quest.
The last one i participated (50min ago), there were only 4-5 people. The big looting chest is a thing, but i think it just create more frustration than everything else. I know you can't do like Thundra Titan and Pet things cause Wonderland should be a permanent event, but i think than adding some stuff than everyone can loot should be nice.

Also, if something like that is added, i would like to have a not-buggy looting version... The thing nice with looting normal monster is that you have around 5 min to make space in your inventory if it's full... Not deleting your loot in oblivion. (My sheet music take all my space tbh)

Sorry for my poor english, i hope everything was clear.

And i keep saying that the event project is cool, just need some fix ❤️'Archerage

Doujin

The races were fun! It was cool frantically running around as different "animals". Would be neat to see different movement options on each form like extra movespeed, (or less depending on the animal!) or the ability to swim faster, jump higher, or even fly! (I didn't get a bird model so idk if flying would make sense).

The chest finding was a little tedious but thankfully I had a map made prior for all the chests throughout the week, so it was pretty easy and fun!

Do the shards we collect and craft up turn into wrapped versions of the pet/mount/vehicle? It would suck to get enough shards to make something you already have and it ends up being bound.

Last edited:

MissTick

I've just ok to go in the Wonderland but, where are the daily quests?? I saw only the miner, but only him.. Any map with the quest's locations?

Aviendha

I've just ok to go in the Wonderland but, where are the daily quests?? I saw only the miner, but only him.. Any map with the quest's locations?

1658954049047.png