What's new

New

groov

Yo what's good!

Haven't tried playing since every time i download it corrupts. Anyone else having this problem? Been trying it every 2 weeks when I get home and have decent internet.

Besides that, If it decides to download correctly this time around, what update is this server on? Is the pvp good? Are there limits to cash shop like AA? How's the customer support?

Super stoked to get back on the grind, haven't been playing any rpgmmo's since I got this new job and I'm stoked to get grindin' haha

Yo what's good!

Haven't tried playing since every time i download it corrupts. Anyone else having this problem? Been trying it every 2 weeks when I get home and have decent internet.

Besides that, If it decides to download correctly this time around, what update is this server on? Is the pvp good? Are there limits to cash shop like AA? How's the customer support?

Super stoked to get back on the grind, haven't been playing any rpgmmo's since I got this new job and I'm stoked to get grindin' haha

Glad to hear you finally got the game downloaded correctly. Customer support is great and the cash shop isn't bad at all in comparison to the live servers.

Plenty of players to PvP, see you in-game !

The server is stable and we have 3.0 being released at the end of this month. A lot of changes have been made from live version and our version is way better then trion's. Welcome to the server and we hope you have fun here.

Back