What's new

[Newbie] Logical Fallacy

YellowJacketXV

So what is with the whole "can't collect, craft, or harvest until lvl 52?"
How am I supposed to buy and sell on the AH without the ability to even collect raw materials?
How am I supposed to gear up without the ability to buy and sell, as I'd never make the funding that I would by being able to use the AH?
How am I supposed to use recommended leveling guides (which all say go fishing) when regular worms are 15 gold a stack?

Who thought up this silly system and why is it in place?

I was confused about this to. I'm more of a crafter than anything and grinding out 50 levels just to craft made me shut off the game. I'm not sure why they did this.

I was confused about this to. I'm more of a crafter than anything and grinding out 50 levels just to craft made me shut off the game. I'm not sure why they did this.

Its because it's a free-to-play game, where you don't have to Purchase your patron status to regen labor quickly. That being said, people can make 100's of bots or alts for labor use to get an insane amount of gold to RMT or other things. These bots/alts can also really affect the economy.

Having the labor/crafting capped until level 52 is just a bit of a way to combat these issues and gives the admins time to catch them.

Level 52 restriction is to reduce the frequency of bot accounts for labor usage and loyalty as the accounts will be caught before they have an affect on the server

So what is with the whole "can't collect, craft, or harvest until lvl 52?"
How am I supposed to buy and sell on the AH without the ability to even collect raw materials?
How am I supposed to gear up without the ability to buy and sell, as I'd never make the funding that I would by being able to use the AH?
How am I supposed to use recommended leveling guides (which all say go fishing) when regular worms are 15 gold a stack?

Who thought up this silly system and why is it in place?

You can plant and harvest earthworms even if you are low level and gain exp doing this, consequently you can fish with them.

Plant on a public farm or make a clandestine compound of worm that sell in seed and sapling merchant.

You will need 1,000 Earthworms for every 5,000 labor spent(Increase the number of earthworms in case you fish). After you have a good amount of fish and reach level 52 turn all the fish into oil and you can sell the dawn lake or use to make blank regrade scroll and make more money .

To get 1000 earthworms you will need 20 bundles and harvest them at the right time as they become available because they give less worms each time they are harvested later.

obs: sorry for google english :D

Last edited:
Back