What's new

Next update

Moonsugar

Hi could we get a dialog started about the upcoming 4.5 patch ?

- What will be added to game like in live ?
- What will change in contrast to live ?
- Any custom changes ?
- Possible release date ?

Also would it be possible to add something "refreshing" to the new update to entice people to stay on this server / come back ?
I'm not crying "this server is dying" but the population is either at a flat rate or slowly declining which is normal due to :

- people getting bored after playing a year++
- new private servers popping up
- new releases like wow/aau

Maybe look at what the other servers are doing good / bad and learn lessons from it, this server is the most mature ( & best imho ) lets keep it that way.

Hi!

I guess you mean, 4.0 right? It's too early to speak about 4.5 as an upcoming patch, as the one upcoming is 4.0.

The approx release time for it October. There is no exact date available for now and we prefer not to provide inaccurate information. As soon as any details regarding the exact date are available, information will be posted. But that information will most likely not be available until the late September.

All the information regarding the custom changes will be posted closer to the release date.
We'll shortly start a few separate threads for the players discussion related to the basic changes that 4.0 brings. Based on the players feedbacks decision on the possible changes related to 4.0 basic patch will be made. Threads will be posted for the general discussion within the next 1-2 weeks.

Currently we are working on all the 4.0 patch data to be working correctly.

I guess you mean, 4.0 right? It's too early to speak about 4.5 as an upcoming patch, as the one upcoming is 4.0.

yes i mean 4.0 sorry was getting ahead of myself :p

Threads will be posted for the general discussion within the next 1-2 weeks.

Okay perfect that's is all i wanted to know, I cant wait for it :)

A very random question thou :

How far can you guys go in regards to updates ? Because XL will release the 6.0 updates soon and with that a 64-bit client.
Will you guys be able to implement that too in the future ? especially the new client :D

We will continue with updates and global patches release and not going to stop on 4.0. That's all I can tell for now.

We will continue with updates and global patches release and not going to stop on 4.0. That's all I can tell for now.
Hey Sparkle. I think what Moonsugar is trying to say is... Is it possible to implement something like a 64 bit client as one of your teams custom updates for the 4.0 patch.

No it is not possible to do without using the 6.0 client.
Which would then cause a lot of problems no matter which way you try to do things

Back