What's new

No more bans for no reason just to receive credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuka

Hello, I just woke up and received a message telling me that my account was prohibited. I would like to know what is the reason for this, in addition to not having committed any irregularities in the game and always having followed the rules in this community, I am also the leader of the Nightwalkers guild, which in my guild at this moment I have 100 active members, and I do not see the reason for the prohibition received.
Apart from that, do you currently have a prize for informing other players? that is something never seen in another game and not only for the players of the community, at no time did I break the rules and I received a false accusation, we have some of this and we let the active players of the game play server that we are giving life

Hello, I just woke up and received a message telling me that my account was prohibited. I would like to know what is the reason for this, in addition to not having committed any irregularities in the game and always having followed the rules in this community, I am also the leader of the Nightwalkers guild, which in my guild at this moment I have 100 active members, and I do not see the reason for the prohibition received.
Apart from that, do you currently have a prize for informing other players? that is something never seen in another game and not only for the players of the community, at no time did I break the rules and I received a false accusation, we have some of this and we let the active players of the game play server that we are giving life
You can check your ban reason in the main website
na.archerage.to -> login and go to donate then press "main"

tell me to use alters, the only alter I have is in the same account and is a character of nuia I do not have multi accounts and if it is forbidden to have alters so that this option to create 6 characters?

[QUOTE = "Iris, publicación: 13901, miembro: 227"] https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/
Debes publicarlo allí para que ver el caso y deshacerte de él si no hiciste algo mal. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks Iris, I have already done this but I made this publication so that the community participates on this issue and that the false accusations against each other are ended just by receiving credits from the admin, and let's make this community grow like many others, giving it peace of mind to the people that they will be able to play calmly.

[QUOTE = "Iris, publicación: 13901, miembro: 227"] https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/
Debes publicarlo allí para que ver el caso y deshacerte de él si no hiciste algo mal. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks Iris, I have already done this but I made this publication so that the community participates on this issue and that the false accusations against each other are ended just by receiving credits from the admin, and let's make this community grow like many others, giving it peace of mind to the people that they will be able to play calmly.
they'll probably reply in 1 week time or more

hopefully not because I'm not going to be waiting 1 week for something I did not do apart from being the leader of the guild and I have people to respond to who I promised, I can not wait 1 week for a solution hopefully it will be solved as soon as possible possible

The NightWalkers Guild is one guild from latin America only and dont have br i dont know what is ur problem ^^

AFAIK they are pretty good at keeping up to the 48 hour window they set for themselves to respond. Typically all the people that post there then come to public places to ask for a response already got one, its just not the response they wanted.

If its legit, I hope OP gets account back, but if OP were legit I think he would have access to it back already... Good luck tho

If they are investigating the issue they told me that within 24 to 48 hours they will answer me the issue is that I do not use alters accounts haha

I mean, how can we trust you ?
Sure you're saying you're not alting, but no one would admit it if they wanted to get unbanned

I feel you homie, i got banned for changing my graphics :c, went to the system folder to change my graphics cuz i couldnt get back in game cuz of the spot i was in, went to get on, banned #RIP

Jesus people.

First, I have no idea what you're talking about regarding bans for credits and what not. We don't reward people who report on others. We don't give credits for reports.

Second, you've already made two threads and sent over 3 PMs. You've been told, over and over, that we will get to your ban appeal in due time.

Making countless threads to somehow plead your case in the eyes of the public will not work. It'll only get you a quick kick from the forums. Respect the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back