What's new

NO NPC's and MOBS in HARANYA MAP and Lots more bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are fixing it now it seems.

Admins should announce here what actions will be taken once devs get back to them.

With an issue like this Admins/Devs should not leave servers unattended, at least until it is not fixed permanently.

Players on East Faction say its been 12hours like this.

Hi All!

We had the Technical issues today. Server expetienced partial crash. We were working on the fix within a few past hours.
Everything should be back to normal within 15 minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So, will the haranya get something as a "compensation"? Its like, 12 hours without delivering packs, buying seeds, or even acessing our warehouses.

So, will the haranya get something as a "compensation"? Its like, 12 hours without delivering packs, buying seeds, or even acessing our warehouses.

I agree with that, more than 12 hours without being able to do anything :c

honestly a rollback should be done to this morning. there is no telling what systems may have been working not as intended or what exploits may have been used while the server was partially crashed. all kinds of systems may have been offline or abused in this span of time. what if your hack guard wasnt working as intended during this? what if the regrade system wasnt working correctly during this? partial server crashes left live this long could cause all kinds of exploitation by the players.

I literally sat my character in Solis for 8 hours, logged out and back in multiple times to see if NPCs were up. Twice I got attacked before I logged out. There are multiple places to turn in, and the East has safety in Solis.
Why should there be a rollback? A rollback would cause more chaos than resolving issues. People who crafted, regraded, and built houses or boats would lose all of it and then they'll demand compensation for that.
If the devs think there should be compensation, I'm fine with that. But rollback isn't something that should be done.

Rollbacks make people hate the admins, as @Jessica Baker pointed out. You could make that sweet celestial-> epic regrade on your new weapon, you're feeling so good! Wait.. bye bye new weapon.

The compensation doesnt mean rollback. It can be in labor + other useful things.
But people above you were literally talking about rollback.

I agree that haranyans (and pirates? I think entire sea was broken aswell) should get at least some compensation, but rollback is not the way to go.

I agree that haranyans (and pirates? I think entire sea was broken aswell) should get at least some compensation, but rollback is not the way to go.

Why just East and pirates though? Plenty of West were playing in Auroria when this shit happened.

Yeah. But "compensation" is not "rollback", also:

Plenty of West were playing in Auroria when this shit happened.
Even if im east, and IG dont like west, you had an entire continent working, while we got none. Nonetheless, you should be compensated, but not as much as the east counterpart.

Asking for a compensation on this server?
R u guys for real?
Lol
Imagine that you plant ur way trough some gold. Now take away the possibility to buy seeds. You cant spent labor. You go farm. No mobs either. Your labor is at 5k 9 am, its 5pm and still no fix, and you still have 5k since 9am. What you do?

Hello

Inquired about potential compensation and Admins responded they would need to drop current projects and progression to map out manually which players were online and at bugged areas and which are their mains and such and that would not be a time well spent.

There will be no compensation in terms of items, they did mention many ongoing projects which are quite interesting and will help this server in several ways and with that make it a more enjoyable enviroment for players.

Advised them to deal with it so that issues like these do not occur at such a long periods of time affecting players as today.

I think as well it is best if development focuses on that like Admins mentioned since it would speed up interesting content and events as well as 3.0

Technical difficulties happen and though it took time for this one to be noticed, it is not something that often repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back