What's new

normal behavior to maliciously kick out game players based on the new version of the kicking mechanism

1635684339722.png
1635684347225.png

1635684405020.png

video:

As u can see, the staff said 'Cases like these are part of the gameplay and the Staff can't interfere in it.' The kicking mechanism in new version was originally a punishment for afk players. But now he is being used to boycott hostile players and prevent them from participating in events.

To be honest, I don’t know how to play East now. Under this mechanism, as long as occupying nearly half of the people like an ihg, they can kick anyone out one by one if they want.

The kick system needs to be removed. It was only ever going to be abused and using it to burn peoples RD entries is just fucking shitty.

1635915284379.png
1635915130361.png

1635915160407.png
According to the vote, Kaizi was kicked out
1635915249191.png
According to the voting results, baicaiking was kicked out
1635915324808.png
According to the voting results, Mobai was kicked out of the game
1635915683019.png
shadowlmn:Baicaiking, you don't want AKF,We won't kick you。Next second~According to the voting results, baicaiking was kicked out。
The wicked complain first,So let's skip this topic
不要占用公共资源@shadowlmn

View attachment 16648View attachment 16649
View attachment 16650
video:

As u can see, the staff said 'Cases like these are part of the gameplay and the Staff can't interfere in it.' The kicking mechanism in new version was originally a punishment for afk players. But now he is being used to boycott hostile players and prevent them from participating in events.

To be honest, I don’t know how to play East now. Under this mechanism, as long as occupying nearly half of the people like an ihg, they can kick anyone out one by one if they want.
Do not arbitrarily occupy public resources

Kick system has been abused on live ever since it was introduced. You can just google Archeage kick system and you get dozens of threads on live forums and reddit where people are complaining about this exact thing. It really shouldn't exist.

Sadly, this has been an issue with even the live versions of the game. Because we don't have other servers that have nothing to do with the politics of ours participating, people will know one another and kick each other under the guise of "AFK," etc. just because they don't like them. The only way you have to avoid this is to ALT+F4 during the event so people can't kick you, rejoin within the 5 minute period, ALT+F4 again and repeat the cycle. I think if the Admins can come up with a legitimate response to this without causing RD's/Kadums to be rampant with actual alts or AFKs, it will be very healthy for the server.

Besides actually monitoring and acting on complaints, giving the smallest fuck about the health of the server, theres not much the devs can do to change the kick system. Best to just remove it and we go back to having 2/3rds of the raid afk every event.

i would say keep it, it does more good than harm outside those that are salty their alts can't farm afk honor anymore

Back