What's new

Patch 7.5 Gifts!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ArcheRage_7.5_Gifts.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

Welcome to ArcheRage 7.5! For this global update release we prepared little gifts for each of you.

!!!Gifts become available only after 7.5 release!!!

Important!
Gift can be received only once per account, so be careful in your choice of the character. Gift will not be possible to exchange or forward to another character on the account after you make a choice.

To receive your gift visit your Account Panel → go Services → choose an Gift button → choose a character from the list and press a confirmation button*.
*Gifts are available through the Account Panel only for the accounts that by 5/16/2023 server maintenance have at least 1 character of level 1.
Otherwise, if your account was created after - contact Sparkle, as you'll not be able to get it automatically through the Account Panel.

Akasch Invasion Giftpack contains:
Balloon Pack 1
Cloaked Lustrous Migration Talisman 1
Akasch Invasion Ticket 10
Festival Labor Boost 5
Fireworks Crate 1
Special Scrolls 10
Magic ArcheRage Flag 1
Daily Gift 1
Hiram Gladiator's Supplies 1
Auto-Loot Powerstone Box 1
Mirror of Wonders 1
"Like" 1
Nayah Luna Bubbly 10
Seaside Slayer Weapon Crate 1
Alikit's Crystal Tear (30 days) 1
Stone Snake Fountain 1
Siege Captain's Mail 1
Valuable Pouch 1
Scroll: Kart Chroma (30 days) 1
Image Item: Mask 1
Snowglobe decor 1
Title and Title Icon 1
Figurine decor 2
Ipnya decor 1

Akasch Invasion Ticket - can be exchanged to various rewards in the Mirage Isle Exchanger.
Daily Gift – 7 boxes with various items that can be opened once a day.
Hiram Gladiator's Supplies – provides a set of Hiram scrolls, infusions, weapon and armor.
Auto-Loot Powerstone Box – provides auto-loot stone for Powerstone or Battle Pet for 7 days.
Mirror of Wonders - beautiful mirror that also provides a portal to Wonderland.
"Like" - special item that allows you to participate in ArcheRage Idols mini-event.
Nayah Luna Bubbly - big head for 7 minutes.
Seaside Slayer Weapon Crate - allows you to choose 1 Seaside Slayer Weapon pieces.
Alikit's Crystal Tear (30 days) - new custom battle pet.
Stone Snake Fountain - custom decor.
Valuable Pouch - contains: Merit Badges, Manastorm Crystals, Login Badge, Loyalty Tokens, Ewan's Rune Rank 1.
Scroll: Kart Chroma (30 days) - provides one of the following scrolls (random): Yata Kart Chroma (30 days), Greenman Kart Chroma (30 days), Cow Kart Chroma (30 days).
Image Item: Mask - provides one of the following masks (random): Ornate Golden Mask, Elegant Two-Tone Mask, Pure White Mask.
Snowglobe decor - provides one of the following items (random): Penguin Snowglobe, Bear Snowglobe, Elk Snowglobe, Fox Snowglobe, Reindeer Snowglobe.
Title and Title Icon - provides one of the following titles (random): Title: Expert Sniper, Title: Justice Bringer.
Figurine decor - provides 2 custom decor items (random): Scrying Eye Live Figurine, 9-Eyes Kajali Figurine, Akasch Butcher Live Figurine, Queen's Guard Figurine.
Ipnya decor - provides 1 custom decor item (random): Ipnya Wall Clock, Ipnya Warrior Statue.
car scroll.jpg Figurine.png
mask.png Ipnya decor + Fountain.png
Snowglobe.png Alikit's Crystal Tear.png

Last day to request a gift – May, 29th

Hello, I created my account on the 24 of may, is it possible to receive the gift too? my ign is Valkyriae

Why are you not stay gifts available for long time? Me as a new player, can not take this gifts((( Even official AA give too more time for same gifts....

Why are you not stay gifts available for long time? Me as a new player, can not take this gifts((( Even official AA give too more time for same gifts....
It is just a gift for new and old players around the time of release.
It doesn't give any progression boosting to worry about missing out on.

We already have Support and Returning packs for New and Old players that are always claimable

Patch Gifts are only dedicated to patches, they never stay for long on any servers. You are confusing them with help for new players.
If you are new, check THIS THREAD for the Support Pack, that new players receive.

Back