What's new

People shouldn't be able to transfer credits from RU to NA server.

Should people be able to transfer credits from RU server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smashahoe

If people want to whale they should have to respend money.

Letting people have all their credits from another server on day one makes no sense.

They spent it on RU and it should stay on RU.

No one from NA wants to have to deal with that and it'll ruin the game for most.

@IronLady

Actually, I'm both #1 and #3.

I believe it'd make more sense to allow it for a few days a week after the launch and then close it forever. I think that would prevent people from using them at launch AND prevent people from using the other client as a source of permanent loyalty/gold.

As it stands, I'm in favor of no, even if it's against my own interests. However, I'm in favor of no only if they remove a lot of problematic items from the Market for launch.

I mean the counter-argument to this is. There are a lot of NA player who recently started on the Russian server, who bought credits within the last two weeks, most of these players would not have bought those credits if they knew in advance this server was a thing. I Personally would prefer if they just awarded a number of credits bought within the last few weeks to those wishing to swap. Its far for both sides this way, those of us who spent money that will be useless by swapping will get our investment back. While it also prevents whales from just sending all of the credits the bought over.

Should be allowed to transfer credits all the people crying because they have no credits. when either way credit's will make there way into the market.

Its not like you'v been grinding on RU server for months just to have this come out after asking for NA server since day one. just to be told not planned over 5 months ago

Did you get foced to do that Joker? if u grinded is because you wanted to , dont put that as an excuse since you already got months of fun on RU .

Did you get foced to do that Joker? if u grinded is because you wanted to , dont put that as an excuse since you already got months of fun on RU .
don't use the excuse of not having credits to dislike the idea of credit transfers

make it so that their able to transfer after the game has settled a nd caught up to RU version.. transfering at fresh start means people already have advantage making the 1st month unfair to others

I never said i disliked the idea i said it should be postponed for later, dont force words into me .

My view is that if there is a credit transfer it should be a ratio like 4:1 or something that way people who did whale credits won't be bringing 30k+ like myself I have 32k creds on Ru server atm, However I spent a decent amount on the server in the past 2 weeks, even earlier in the day before this NA side came out. I've been on the Ru server for 17 days So just over 2 weeks, if I had any wind of this NA server coming out, I would of played a bit to test the server figure out stuff, but not swiped at all. I think some compensation for people who have paid in the past 2 weeks is viable option.

I think they could restrict the amount of credits you can transfer to the amount of credits they bought in a recent time period, for example, the past month. This way people who bought credits recently that didn't know about the new server coming can transfer those credits. Otherwise it does give an unfair advantage to those who are farming RU credits in preparation for NA launch.

there are no labor potions on market place right? so what's the problem about the credit transfers. how will it ruin the game? everything else will be grinding and i cannot see any big impact on transferring the credits by the way im on the server for about 22 days , and yeah of course i wanted to have the credits i purchased transfered on NA aswell.

If people want to whale they should have to respend money.
Letting people have all their credits from another server on day one makes no sense.
They spent it on RU and it should stay on RU.
No one from NA wants to have to deal with that and it'll ruin the game for most.
@IronLady

Hi smashahoe, hi everyone

Please have a look: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/updates.10/
This is an official statement from Administration. Hope it would clarify the concerns you had.

Thanks

Hi smashahoe, hi everyone

Please have a look: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/updates.10/
This is an official statement from Administration. Hope it would clarify the concerns you had.

Thanks

can i ask if like me just starting the RU server can Refund the credits because i dont know that there will be an NA server or maybe i can buy some credits in game just to refill those donated that i used, can you please make an exeption on this because if we had only knew that you will launch another server i will spend everything there. my account id on RU is Jinnocid , you can check my donations.

in other words , i will try to replace the one i used by buying some credits in game and will only transfer what i can gather.

Last edited:
So, as im understanding it.... People who swipe will be able to transfer their credits. People who are grinding to make gold (on RU currently, me) to buy credits will not be able to transfer.

Swipers get an advantage, basically. Am I getting this right?

This is actually the epitome of P2W lol.

Last edited:
So, as im understanding it.... People who swipe will be able to transfer their credits. People who are grinding to make gold (on RU currently, me) to buy credits will not be able to transfer.

In my opinion, as a f2p player, the restrictions make sense.
Swipers will swipe on NA anyway. It doesn't make sense for people who have tons of credits accumulated on RU to be able to transfer to NA.

In my opinion, as a f2p player, the restrictions make sense.
Swipers will swipe on NA anyway. It doesn't make sense for people who have tons of credits accumulated on RU to be able to transfer to NA.

Then the other thread about limiting or removing the cash shop temporarily should really be considered by the staff. Let the p2w people transfer their credits but dont allow them to buy anything for a while.

You don't understand it right then.

Let's say you paid 10$ on RU, and spent half of the credits you got. Then you see a NA server is gonna open, and want to switch over. You can take the 5$ worth of credits left and transfer them to NA, which is a good service for newcomers who only heard about NA server recently and still have credits on RU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back