What's new

Play here? I'm new to the server.

Daghar

I know that this question may have been asked many times but I want to play again but on YouTube recommend archerage instead of trion p2w.

Trion continued with his p2w? or it is worth starting from 0 in trion or better to start here.

I am in the doubt of playing here because being an unofficial server can remove it and all the progress that one makes in the game will be lost.

Thanks for your time :)

Live version has always and will always be super p2w
Played in Korean, Eu, Taiwan server myself and I’ve just started playing here a week ago, and I’m enjoying my stay here.
It’s still sort of p2w but you have a greater and better chance to catch up here

Legit servers have a chance of closing down too.
It's easy to start up too =)
You can try finding a nice guild or friends to start you up!

Retail will become even more p2w. I heard from a friend that all those who had obsidian get some cheap erenor replacement in a future patch, sucks, gotta invest a ton to upgrade those. And the hiram grind is a no life grind imo, unless you got all the free goodies from their events before. So really not worth it to start on retail at all.

It is not even worth to compare the oficial server with ArcheRage.Just read in the forum changes that have been made here , and u will find aout that ArcheRage is the whay.

First of all, Trion RIP.
Archeage servers are Gamigo's already.
They still have low quality of support.
And every week traditionally they mess up with EST to UTC or GMT conversion on announcing maintenance ))

Second and most important - starting from 3.5, XL Games moved the gameplay from original Archeage to mob grinding to obtain Hiram gear. Not fun.
I advise you to stay here in Archerage.

Back