What's new

Player Nations are killing this server.

uhhh the example you gave is over a year old, and that died due to OTHER circumstances than PN lmao

RIP Trinity and West unification

Winter fell apart among other things. But yeah, having Halcy taking forever to do was not fun at all. As soon as people gear up they go to PN or Pirate. When you have a group that takes all of the best players how are you supposed to contest anything?

Thriem,

PN's did not always exist in game and eventually they were taken out of the most recent version. When there were no PN's people became either a red or green pirate. As far as blocking people from having East side toons, the only time trion did that was when the server had too many players on one side and they tried to even it out by temporarily stopping new characters from being created on a certain side but that was never permanent.

Thriem,

PN's did not always exist in game and eventually they were taken out of the most recent version. When there were no PN's people became either a red or green pirate. As far as blocking people from having East side toons, the only time trion did that was when the server had too many players on one side and they tried to even it out by temporarily stopping new characters from being created on a certain side but that was never permanent.
yea i remember but like most things once you introduce an option to players it becomes very hard to then take that option away. In the end the fix is temporary and things rarely go back to the way they were. We cant (West) contest anything right now but most of us are gonna stick it out and see what happens next. Yea your right it is not fun at the moment but i hope it gets better. I am not going blame people for playing the way they want because I know i do. It may effect my fun at PvP and events but you wont catch me complaining. It will work itself out i am sure of it

uhhh the example you gave is over a year old, and that died due to OTHER circumstances than PN lmao

RIP Trinity and West unification

uhhh I gave the reasons why I left and I have not been back to halcy since. Here is proof others people were not happy about PN being in Halcy

Pay attention to this part of the conversation

[IMG alt="Sjinderson"]https://na.archerage.to/forums/data/avatars/m/3/3589.jpg?1542548511[/IMG]

Sjinderson
Staff member
Technical Assistant

Aug 5, 2018

Halcyona is being changed with 3.0b and once it has ran enough to get proper evaluation adjusts will be made.
Side note I participate in halcy a lot myself and it goes 2 ways. West just wipes east walks into the base and destroys the crystal, or east defend long enough and enough people turn up that west lose every fight and their crystal gets destroyed.
When the player nation join it it's never many people.
Player nation are also not meant to be their, it's just that they do not go to trial in that area.
Halcyona is a war against the 2 main factions.

You make the argument of it dropping moral, for west looking at a red raid and seeing almost only fortitude tags who always have more numbers, even if just by a couple is demoralising.

and here is another thread talking about removing PN

Last edited:
uhhh I gave the reasons why I left and I have not been back to halcy since. Here is proof others people were not happy about PN being in Halcy

Pay attention to this part of the conversation

[IMG alt="Sjinderson"]https://na.archerage.to/forums/data/avatars/m/3/3589.jpg?1542548511[/IMG]

Sjinderson
Staff member
Technical Assistant

Aug 5, 2018

Halcyona is being changed with 3.0b and once it has ran enough to get proper evaluation adjusts will be made.
Side note I participate in halcy a lot myself and it goes 2 ways. West just wipes east walks into the base and destroys the crystal, or east defend long enough and enough people turn up that west lose every fight and their crystal gets destroyed.
When the player nation join it it's never many people.
Player nation are also not meant to be their, it's just that they do not go to trial in that area.
Halcyona is a war against the 2 main factions.

You make the argument of it dropping moral, for west looking at a red raid and seeing almost only fortitude tags who always have more numbers, even if just by a couple is demoralising.

and here is another thread talking about removing PN

Player Nations already received and keep receiving multiple limitations that they didn't have before. But neither faction or nation or a player can be punished for him/her/them staying active in game and being more active than others.

Halcyona is originally designed as a battle between the factions, but assistance was never restricted. We, however, made a few changes to it after the 3.0b update you mentioned, and another minor update to this event is planned with 4.5 release, to make the intrusion of PNs and Pirates even less possible. But, that is still completely in the players hands to be active or not, no matter what faction they are in.

Allow faction transfers, make one side locked
1583569635084.png

1583569695985.png

Just reroll! lmao!

transfers and one sided ones at that ☢??

I certainly wouldn't cry either if PN went away. Back on the official version before PN's were a thing, there were guilds who had these convoluted alliances with each other that were sometimes broken on a whim. There was still an element of people leaving to go to what they thought was a more powerful guild to control content. However the power was more spread out between 2-3 guilds and maybe a pirate guild but the power wasn't all concentrated in one place.

Back