What's new

Please increase the crafting limit to lvl 55.

blyce

I think, the hacking problem is so massive that the admins should increase the limit for crafting and also for opening coinpurses from lvl 52 to 55. Atm. botter can open purses with lvl 1. This should become adjusted too. I think it hurts more, if the hacker have to lvl up to 55 again after they received a ban.

I don't think the admins should keep making the game harder for everyone just to delay hackers a few hours.

I think it would be best if we stayed patient and hope hack-guard can deal with the hackers ;);)

Also, I quested to 45-ish and crafted/coinpursed to 55, I can't imagine doing the entire questline lol.

I think, the hacking problem is so massive that the admins should increase the limit for crafting and also for opening coinpurses from lvl 52 to 55. Atm. botter can open purses with lvl 1. This should become adjusted too. I think it hurts more, if the hacker have to lvl up to 55 again after they received a ban.

ppl just threw rocks at me for calling out admins why they left out fishing and other stuff out of the loop
GMs didnt do much by placing a lvl 52 block, they mostly confused a whole LOT of newbies.
Also.. who knows how many accounts exist from the first week where it was all allowed.. they could had created dozens accounts than and are just using them all now.That first week of labor exp was bs and everyone knows it ,they are just too afraid to admit it.

Well fuck im not afraid of anything, either this server does things right, or they become borderline Trino.

I don't think the admins should keep making the game harder for everyone just to delay hackers a few hours.

I think it would be best if we stayed patient and hope hack-guard can deal with the hackers ;);)

Also, I quested to 45-ish and crafted/coinpursed to 55, I can't imagine doing the entire questline lol.

Doing main questlines atm for gilda on all chars and turning it to gilda dust ;) didnt try it but it should be a nice profit

Yea it sucks but I wonder if they can use a known hack shield software for a pserver and I think they implement just serverside checks.... Even in mmorpgs like WOW you can find hackers and they have blizzard behind. I think it will be a mix from serverside detection and manually reports in future. But I could be totally wrong.

To lvl to 52. ist just do easy with main quest. On screenshots I saw a lot hackers with lvl 52. and 53.

Seems reasonable. At least 95% of the new accounts being made at this point are alts/bots/hackers. For legit players it's still entirely reasonable to get 55 without using labor in a couple of days.

One thing I'd add is that they should allow people to craft tax certs at any level. They don't give experience anyway and it's something useful people can spend labor on while leveling so they aren't capped.

Last edited:
dont say ONLY " botter can craft and open purses " because there are newcomers as well u cannot deny to them the content of the game just because u like it so . I understand your frustration but the broblem is about "botting and hacking " not about being a certain lvl i lvld up from 0 to 52 in 5/6 hours and from 52 to 55 in 2 hours so what u are suggesting is delay "botting and hacking " by 2 hours this is not long term solution to the problem .There will always be botters and hackers in video games dsnt mater if u like it or not get over it . For example i as a newcomer dont like people who have been here on day 1 get all the land for free and have 20 /30 plots per account but it doesnt really mater ive got over it i will make gold and buy land instead of complaining about it

I know it sucks for new players. But if new player want to start they can grind 2 days and open the purses after. they can change it back wenn the hack/bot problem is resolved.

I know it sucks for new players. But if new player want to start they can grind 2 days and open the purses after. they can change it back wenn the hack/bot problem is resolved.
the same counts for the botters bro if they want to bot they will grind grind for 8 hours (doesnt matter if 1 session of 8 hours within the same day of 2 sessions of 4 hours per day) the point is that "lvl restrictet usage of labor " its not a working solution to the problem And restriction from interacting with the objects in your inventory such as mats, purses and stuff like that will cause distortion to story line questing (i think not sure) because during quest u have to interact with the quest item stuff in your inventory -stones ,growing mount food,feading mount, bound unidentified weapons and gear ,quest specific items in general and soon

Yea but the chance a botter becommes banned before he reach lvl 55 is higher then before 52. And after this change, he are not able to open purses. That means, he need to be lvl 55 to sell the gold.

It's my GF's first time in an MMO, and because of the level 52 garbage she doesn't get to enjoy and understand the game the way it's supposed to be. Instead we're stuck hoping a friend helps grind us up or buys us 100s of gold worth of baitworms just to afk fish with exp boost pots...

I remember what it was like when I crafted my first trade pack and rode my quest donkey from zone to zone figuring out where to turn it in.
I remember getting my first 8x8 and figuring out what to plant/how to plant etc.

Good thing I can't share those experiences...

It's my GF's first time in an MMO, and because of the level 52 garbage she doesn't get to enjoy and understand the game the way it's supposed to be. Instead we're stuck hoping a friend helps grind us up or buys us 100s of gold worth of baitworms just to afk fish with exp boost pots...

I remember what it was like when I crafted my first trade pack and rode my quest donkey from zone to zone figuring out where to turn it in.
I remember getting my first 8x8 and figuring out what to plant/how to plant etc.

Good thing I can't share those experiences...

Stop speaking out of ur ass.

100s on gold on baitworms? Ive done 1-52 on more than 6 characters on my account by now, you get the fishing rod for free, and with max 100 gold you'll be 52 if u do nothing else but fish from 10-52. You dont need a friend to 'grind you up', ive re-leveling 1-52 after that labor lvl 20 req,, it takes me about 6 hours to do the run without any labor used.

Seems reasonable. At least 95% of the new accounts being made at this point are alts/bots/hackers. For legit players it's still entirely reasonable to get 55 without using labor in a couple of days.

One thing I'd add is that they should allow people to craft tax certs at any level. They don't give experience anyway and it's something useful people can spend labor on while leveling so they aren't capped.
Completely agree that you should be able to make tax certs at any level. For s few different reasons I ended up putting down my initial land on a character that didn't end up being my main. Now I'm stuck trying to get an alt to 52 just so I can make tax certs.

Stop speaking out of ur ass.

100s on gold on baitworms? Ive done 1-52 on more than 6 characters on my account by now, you get the fishing rod for free, and with max 100 gold you'll be 52 if u do nothing else but fish from 10-52. You dont need a friend to 'grind you up', ive re-leveling 1-52 after that labor lvl 20 req,, it takes me about 6 hours to do the run without any labor used.

2k baitworms, 60g. 1 hour with 3x 20% exp boosts from 32-40 for the both of us. That's where I'm at. You think I want someone's first time playing 1-52 by AFK fishing or have a first timer bust out the most efficient leveling possible?

I'm here for nostalgia and to help someone enjoy their first MMO. I've played 3 times the past two weeks. Get a fuckin job and stop being an asshole.

Level 52 limits on crafting tax certs, crafting, planting/harvesting things are only hurting players and doing very little for "hackers" or gold sellers. If you've done 1-52 on 6 characters, farmers and hackers will have done the same. 6 hours is nothing for people who want something.

Last edited:
It honestly doesnt take that much time to level up at all, quests are a part of a game and if its her first time she should do some, as thats a normality about games.

2k baitworms, 60g. 1 hour with 3x 20% exp boosts from 32-40 for the both of us. That's where I'm at. You think I want someone's first time playing 1-52 by AFK fishing or have a first timer bust out the most efficient leveling possible?

I'm here for nostalgia and to help someone enjoy their first MMO. I've played 3 times the past two weeks. Get a fuckin job and stop being an asshole.

Level 52 limits on crafting tax certs, crafting, planting/harvesting things are only hurting players and doing very little for "hackers" or gold sellers. If you've done 1-52 on 6 characters, farmers and hackers will have done the same. 6 hours is nothing for people who want something.

Sorry to hear about all your troubles, it would help if you didnt suck so much. I suggest you open all the 'daily chest' you get up to day 10 or 11. Youll get the 100% exp vocation exp increase in them. Use this with the 20% pot, the 20% scroll, and the 10% vocation speed tonic, youll see you get the job done in a way faster way, and not waste ur money, and time crying in here. Have fun!

Edit: Also, the characters I did 1-52 with no fishing( after labor 52 requirement), were not done in any 'most efficient possible way', just going around questing, skipping a zone with green quests when mobs were about 10 lvl below, its easy, dont need a degree for that.

It honestly doesnt take that much time to level up at all, quests are a part of a game and if its her first time she should do some, as thats a normality about games.

For sure. We've been doing every quest possible so far. We're 40 because of friend's help leveling, but we're still doing level 25-ish quests right now. I know the quests pretty much run dry after the story-line quests. It's just unfortunate that we placed our 8x8s and can't even gather the materials or make the tax certs for it. Can't do some of the quests that require cutting down trees etc. Can't do trade pack crafting. It's not a huge deal, it's just inhibiting new players.

It's about introducing a new gamer to an MMO that I loved and played for years, and being hamstrung before end-game.

Sorry to hear about all your troubles, it would help if you didnt suck so much. I suggest you open all the 'daily chest' you get up to day 10 or 11. Youll get the 100% exp vocation exp increase in them. Use this with the 20% pot, the 20% scroll, and the 10% vocation speed tonic, youll see you get the job done in a way faster way, and not waste ur money, and time crying in here. Have fun!

Edit: Also, the characters I did 1-52 ( after labor 52 requirement), were not done in any 'most efficient possible way', just going around questing, skipping a zone with green quests when mobs were about 10 lvl below, its easy, dont need a degree for that.

It's not about sucking. You obviously didn't understand any of the context. It's cool. Do your thing.

It's not about sucking. You obviously didn't understand any of the context. It's cool. Do your thing.

Its exactly that. You moan and cry that the fishing and leveling is too hard, yet there is A LOT of tools to help you, and you dont use them. If you played the game for years as you say, then do what is required to get to 52, which is frankly 6-8 hours of questing at most, or like 1 night afk fishing with the correct consumables, which happen to be given for FREE to all characters.

Back