What's new

Please stop this ...... (loading screen updates)

I don't know about the loading screen causing the disconnects but, I definitely get a lot of disconnects on the server, minimum 3 a day. My friend also gets them regularly. We both have stable connections so, has to be something not on our end.

I know there is a D/C issue because one of my acquaintances, Lxxxxz, has had the same issue. This is mostly caused by the connection to the server on his end, though. I can imagine it's the same way with the people in this thread who are disconnecting. If you aren't in North America, then you are just going to have to face the fact that you will always have issues connecting to anything in the United States. It's that simple. If you are in the United States and are still having issues, then consider the possibility that your connection is slow. This could either be the bandwidth on your network being restricted or used by others on your network, or you're connecting to the server through a bad DNS. In any case, I do not believe it's the server that has the problem.

I have had random disconnects too, but I believe they were caused by any of those issues I listed. My ISP was doing rolling restarts one day from Noon-5 and I wasn't able to connect at all during that period even though I was clearly able to get onto this website. They had already restarted my connection, so I thought I was fine, but apparently the rest of the networks being restarted was causing a lot of either DNS or Bandwidth traffic, so I was able to connect to the game server, but unable to maintain that connection for more than 10 seconds. This may be the same in a lot of other cases.

The thing that the developers could possibly do to mitigate this issue is implement, or increase, a "timeout" for connections. While this could be potentially dangerous due to "connection compensation," where a packet might be received--and validated--twice, it might be worth a shot for people in European countries that want to play on the server. Though I'm pretty sure that the method of connecting is "hard-coded," or at least it would take a long time to reverse engineer it, so it might not be worth it in the end to attempt to compensate for the limited amount of people who are having this issue. Ultimately it's up to the devs.

@evilboy199 I can only report what the dev's are telling us and they ensure us that there is no issues on the server side. If your problems persist then again as I've said please submit a ticket and the dev's will take a look.
You misunderstood my post im in Australia where we have the worst internet its literally worse then Uganda's internet, and i very rarely get disconnected and its usually due to my housemate downloading something or me using WiFi on my phone, so i was saying that it was a problem on their end

You misunderstood my post im in Australia where we have the worst internet its literally worse then Uganda's internet, and i very rarely get disconnected and its usually due to my housemate downloading something or me using WiFi on my phone, so i was saying that it was a problem on their end

Ah ok thank you for clearing that up

If it's a problem on my end, then why do I get dc'd when the person sitting beside me doesn't. There is a crash issue. It may not be the server dropping connections.

It could be a client issue.

I live close to the server with low ping and a stable connection.

Also, you may have missed the title because you are so busy but this thread is not tracking the issue. This topic is about the loading screens.
"Please stop this ...... (loading screen updates)"

i liked the old image better it was more beautiful with the nice lady and the dragon can we have it back ?

the new image i dont like too much they dont look like 2.9 version thx

Try login in once in a while the dragon lady has been back for 3 days now
i have this
hRnCElb.jpg

Back