What's new

Poll: 4 Day Cooldown Guild Rejoin Change.

Do you want this change?

• Yes

Votes: 66 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 95 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop bid-blocking, revert to 1 day guild timer. Problem solved. Guilds found bid blocking aren't eligible for sieges for 1 month. (2 additional cycles). You either show up and actually siege, or u stop blocking for those alt guilds. If that portion seems too difficult, make it where only opposing faction guilds can siege a zone. This will also basically stop most bid blocking as there aren't many cross-faction alliances to help bid-block.

Bro just add a GEARSCORE AVERAGE REQUIREMENT that is 1-2k over the server average. Have fun getting bids guilds to block sieges etc etc, and if players move out of said guild to help another guild it will cause there average to plummet. Everyone can fill a guild with alts to hit top 50 but not everyone can make 5-6k gs alts.

Last edited by a moderator:
just delete the custom siege system and restart please

Last edited by a moderator:
@Joey I have 3 alts @ ~9k GS. You do too. That wouldnt stop anyone, including your group from sieging with proxy alts or proxy guilds at all.

Just revert the cd and start a thread to reform castles with the colaboration of the players. Theres a lot of good things that can be implemented. Mercenary system with a reward of lc looks great, it will motivate people to participate, also castle owners being abled to work and the elimination of pences (seriously that is anoying make 1 flat coin for all) and i would keep talking but is not the main theme here we need to make a thread with all the ideas and make a better system instead of killing it.

Last edited:
@Joey I have 3 alts @ ~9k GS. You do too. That wouldnt stop anyone, including your group from sieging with proxy alts or proxy guilds at all.
Correct but inorder to siege you need 50 members, with 50 people your average would still have the meet x y z gearscore requirement which would be very difficult and eliminate most bids guilds, If people decided to trade transferable gear then whatever guild they are currently in will fail the checks inorder to make whatever guild they are transfering gear into pass.

@Sparkle, people are specifically coming back to this server because we're sieging more. You're hamstringing the ability to siege by locking people in guilds. That's the bottom line. I don't expect people to hang around with the current changes.

I spoke with the Devs once again. As we are currently actively working on 4.5, we have no time left for some global changes related to sieges mechanics right now.​
As some important updates related to the guilds are coming with 4.5, we made a decision to return the guilds timer to 24 hours for 4.0, but return to work with the sieges mechanics, that will provide fair balanced changes for everyone, during 4.5.​
But, we'll leave the update related to no cooldown for those who are leaving the guild for the first time.​

I spoke with the Devs once again. As we are currently actively working on 4.5, we have no time left for some global changes related to sieges mechanics right now.​
As some important updates related to the guilds are coming with 4.5, we made a decision to return the guilds timer to 24 hours for 4.0, but return to work with the sieges mechanics, that will provide fair balanced changes for everyone, during 4.5.​
But, we'll leave the update related to no cooldown for those who are leaving the guild for the first time.​

Ty for the understanding sparkle

@Sparkle - Thanks for understanding and relaying this to the admins. I played on RU since its launch, and now on NA since it was launched also , and I firmly believe that the two server "worlds" are distinct and unique. The NA people do things in a different way, and I think that Blanket updates that do not take these two distinct and separate populations' play styles into account would have a negative effect on the server.

Pass this thought on to the admins please?

DB

I love the idea of a 4 day cool down. Guilds that want to be billy badass and hold on to 4 castles should be able to defend them all.

So, if you don’t like the current guilds cooldowns, to keep (follow) the main idea provided above, as an alternative, we can do the following:​
We can return the guilds cooldown back to 1 day but will, in such a case, instead do the following – players who joined the guild, will not be able to participate in sieges within the next 3 days (72 hours) after joining, so is they joined after the bidding results available, will not be counted as active guild members during the sieges.​

I prefer this solution, because it will not penalize players who want to change guild for reasons not related to sieges.

I love the idea of a 4 day cool down. Guilds that want to be billy badass and hold on to 4 castles should be able to defend them all.

I haven't seen anyone hold 4 castles since I joined the server lmao why are you adding this random opinion?

I haven't seen anyone hold 4 castles since I joined the server lmao why are you adding this random opinion?

It is called
hy•per•bo•le hī-pûr′bə-lē
  • n.

A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

Last edited:
This is another poorly conceived idea. You have to stop micromanaging the game. This is no good for anyone. The two week sieges are bad. The custom siege mechanics are bad. The 4 day guild cool down is worse. You are destroying the value of having a castle. Why not just eliminate the mechanic complete and all of this becomes a moot point. If you are going to trash the system just do it right. Enough is enough. Quit screwing with the game.

It is called
hy•per•bo•le hī-pûr′bə-lē
  • n.

A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

lmao I see this now, no offense, but I don't think you can excuse yourself with a supposed hyperbole seeing as on live guilds did have so many castles.

Back