Poll : Buff Range Attack in arena Sparing & Skirmish

add 30 to 50 range attack for the rogue buff

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

froNtxD

This a pool to see if it would be possible to buff the range attack by like 30 to 50 in the rogue buff ~ to have archers viable in sparing and skirmish

Removing a majority of melee attack from ranged rogue helped a lot. Archers weren't killing players who were using the buff simply because of the ridiculous evasion it gave in addition to 30% parry or 40% shield block from battlefocus/redoubt.

It's been a while since I played balanced 1v1s or 3v3s but I think the damage was ok. Main issue I had was as mentioned the low hit-rate. Cloth dies rather fast in arenas and I think buffing ranged attack comes with downsides.

I'd much rather see an increase of the mana pool for ranged rogue because I remember that I lost a ton of matches not because I played badly, but rather because my opponent was tanky as hell and I ran out of mana much faster. Fighting plate was horrendous and a healer just as much as they're passive gave them next to infinite mana.

Please also comment if you are for or against such change, so we'd know players opinions regarding this matter, not only the number of votes.

Back