What's new

Possible login server failure

Psiborg

Account login successful.

Unable to log in to server past connect button, seems like login server error because game server showing online, please check and fix.

This is also happening to me. At first I thought my account was hacked as it said duplicate login. But it turns out that is not the case and its a log in issue with the game. The disconnect was rather sudden and right out of nowhere when I was playing a few mins ago.

Some items dont stop counting, even if the server go down, so idk for sure, if was aged packs in a freighter when u came back to the game is just summon the freighter and all the packs are there.

Some items dont stop counting, even if the server go down, so idk for sure, if was aged packs in a freighter when u came back to the game is just summon the freighter and all the packs are there.
Oh I had placed empty larders down and was filling them with cheese mats. Lol at least it was only a couple I guess.

Oh I had placed empty larders down and was filling them with cheese mats. Lol at least it was only a couple I guess.

To prevent that from happen, do one at time. Already happen to me, just because im typing in whisper and forgot the timer. xD

Back