What's new

Poxbane

Vbanks

I am about to be 55 (currently Abolisher) and was curious if gearing for Poxbane would be ill advised. I played for about a year after release and enjoyed mine. I know they are probably below average at everything but I really enjoyed how trolly they were in pvp back in the day. Can I still make one work in 3.5 for 1v1, and small scale pvp? Either way, if you play a Poxbane would you mind giving me a build and what gear to shoot for. I was thinking plate and scepter/shield.

If you want a troll tank with scepter and shield or any tank for pvp go skull knight.

I am one of those guys that said come on everyone is talking skull knight only fuck them all they are just stupid and dont know how to make other things work so currently I am abolisher and believe me skull knight is the way to go any other tank is just not good yea it may work in some situations it could be even not bad but it will be far away from the usefulness of a skull knight.

If I could switch all my abolisher gear without having to start all over again from the ground I would go Skull Knight

Back