What's new

Public Crafting House in Ahnimar...

Zeirlynn

Crafting Campus will demo around December 15, 2021.
Enjoy crafting until then.

Beanstalk with all regal and private tables, multipurpose workbench, all proficiency boost furniture, and adjacent Fellowship Plaza!

AR-CraftingCampus.jpg

AR-CraftingBeanstalk.jpg
In the far northern section of the peaceful Daru settlement of Ahnimar, open to all to use!

Click here to see its location on the Ahnimar map:
AR-Ahnimar Crafting House Map.jpg

On the beanstalk platforms you will find the following crafting facilities:
  • Multipurpose Workbench
  • Regal Carpentry Workbench
    • Harani Juju Fetish (+5,000 Carpentry)
    • Double-Bladed Saw (+15,000 Carpentry)
    • Carpentry Merchant's Cushion
  • Regal Handicraft Desk
    • Sugarplum Fairy Music Box (+5,000 Handicrafts)
    • Gemcutter's Bench (+15,000 Handicrafts, crafts Trinket Eggs)
  • Regal Anvil
    • Knighthood Display (+5,000 Weaponry)
    • Polished Whetstone (+15,000 Weaponry)
  • Regal Alchemy Table
    • Potion Rack (+5,000 Alchemy)
    • Experimental Crucible (+15,000 Alchemy)
  • Regal Cooking Tools
    • Culinary Queen's Secrets (+5,000 Cooking)
    • Sunstone Stove (+15,000 Cooking)
    • Cooking Merchant's Cushion
  • Regal Cloth Armor Form
    • Sewing Kit (+5,000 Tailoring)
    • Harani Sewing Machine (+15,000 Tailoring, crafts Plushie Packs)
  • Regal Leather Armor Form
    • Leopardskin Rug (+5,000 Leatherwork)
    • Hanging Tanner's Satchel (+15,000 Leatherwork)
  • Regal Plate Armor Form
    • Plumed Helm Stand (+5,000 Metalwork)
    • Smelting Furnace (+15,000 Metalwork, crafts Anya Ingots)
  • Regal Printing Press
  • Private Artistry Workbench
  • Pet Accessory Workbench
AR-CraftingBoosts.jpg

Adjacent to the beanstalk are the five workbenches:
  • Sawmill
  • Masonry
  • Smelter
  • Loom
  • Leatherwork

Directly behind the beanstalk is an Advanced Fellowship Plaza where you can access your warehouse, merchants, and a gate to Mirage Isle!

Everyone is welcome! Record the memory hearth and come back any time. Updates will be posted here.

The crafting in this game is what brought me to the ArcheRage server. I set out to craft all of the crafting tables and furniture for myself and my husband to use in our own houses. At that time, like many others on the server, i had access to public crafting houses to help me with making the furniture for my own houses. After having all the crafting furniture for myself, i wanted to pay it forward and create a nice place for others to use in the same way. I hope to offer a little boost for anyone wanting to build their own crafting furniture, as well as a place for those who are far less interested in crafting to have a handy spot to go for those times they just need to make something real quick. Everyone is welcome and i hope you enjoy your visits.

~Zeirlynn

Last edited:
[Reserved for Updates]

November 1, 2021: Changes to property taxes have forced the closure of the Crafting Campus. The entire campus will demo around December 15, 2021. Enjoy crafting until then.

October 4, 2021: Pumpkins! 😊 Happy Autumn everyone! 🍂🍁🍂
September 30, 2021: Hi! 😊 New lighting and decorations around the campus, and hopefully more coming soon from the Autumn Lore Festival.
August 5, 2021: The Crafting Campus won the 'Wanderer's Shelter' forum contest for public houses! :D🎉 Also, a lot of new flowers have sprung up around the campus thanks to the new foliage decor items.
July 30, 2021: A few new decorations and a couple small adjustments this month. Hope you're having a good summer!
June 10, 2021: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 🎉🎈🎂 The crafting campus has been open to the public for one year today!
May 11, 2021: New Cooking and Carpentry Merchants have moved in to both the Fellowship Plaza and the Crafting Beanstalk!
March 28, 2021: With help from a few friends and neighbors, the crafting campus has changed significantly and expanded! Now all five workbenches are in a straight line on the side of the campus. A new cabin has been added next to the plaza, holding various music instruments. The beanstalk still holds all crafting tables and proficiency boost furniture, organized to fit the platforms. The campus has been redecorated to better compliment the beanstalk. Hope you enjoy the new look!
March 25, 2021: The mansion has been replaced with a giant beanstalk! All crafting furniture is placed, but please bear with me for a little while as i work on organization and decorating. If you had recorded the hearth to the mansion, your port will still work just fine, bringing you to the yard behind the beanstalk.
March 6, 2021: The mermaid just got a second tub for company! 🧜‍♀️ (Who knew one little frog could eat so much?)
February 25, 2021: All is well at the crafting house. :) New decorations from recent festivals, and new neighbors.
January 14, 2021: Happy 2021! Lord Whiskerton recently adopted a puppy to keep him company, and there are a few new decorations around the property.
December 12, 2020: Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year! The crafting house and plaza are decorated for the season, with a couple of new permanent items added. Thank you for the gifts. Happy Holidays! 😊
November 17, 2020: Everyone is welcome to utilize the free items placed on the crafting house property. I do not use these things for my own personal use, they are placed there for visitors to harvest from if they need to.
November 6, 2020: No real updates, just checking in. Everything is still up and running with some seasonal decor and a few new items.
September 28, 2020: The five private workbenches (sawmill, loom, leatherwork table, masonry table, smelter) are back up and running after being temporarily removed. They've been slightly rearranged.
September 22, 2020: A Fellowship Plaza has been built behind the mansion! More changes and updates coming next week.
September 8, 2020: A mermaid has moved in upstairs. 🧜‍♀️ Bring her a 'Dahuta's Bubble' and she'll boost your fishing skill for the next couple of hours.
August 23, 2020: A new playable harp, lounge chair, and a few decor items have been added. Thank you again for the gifts, and hope everyone is enjoying their visits. 😊
July 19, 2020: Thank you to those who have sent tips/donations for the house. Not required, but much appreciated. 🥰
July 5, 2020: Flowerbeds have been planted in hopes of collecting butterflies. Outdoor seating has also been added.
June 19, 2020: Lighting, seating, and decor is mostly finished. Other items are planned from upcoming festivals and over time. Thank you to everyone who has made kind comments about the house. It's been a lot of fun setting it up and decorating, and meeting new friends along the way. Please help keep an eye on Lord Whiskerton, as he likes to explore around the house. Hope everyone enjoys their visits. 😊
June 11, 2020: Multipurpose Workbench installed! Thank you to whomever posted one on the auction house!
June 10, 2020: Mansion is furnished and open to the public! Please bear with me while i work on the aesthetic decor in the days to come.

Last edited:
The house includes a little bit of RP-friendly features also. Relaxing places to sit and hang out, or show off some of your creativity with friends. Hope to add more instruments as my own crafting proficiency allows. If anyone has any requests or ideas, just let me know. ?

(Screenshots removed as spaces have been redecorated.)

Last edited:
A few people have asked about the mass production options that the trade houses have, allowing you to craft 100 lumber from 300 wood in one shot, or 100 fabric from 300 wool, 100 bricks from 300 stone, et cetera. The ArcheRage devs graciously added those mass production options to the Multipurpose Workbench, so they are available at the crafting mansion (or any other Multipurpose Workbench anywhere else in the game). You just have to scroll way down toward the bottom of the menu to Artistry & Festivals > Seasonal Festival > ArcheRage Custom, and everything is listed there. Happy fast crafting! ?

Here are screenshots of the menu to help you see where they are listed:
AR-Multipurpose-Processing.png

Edit (August 8, 2020): A couple people have asked about the trade houses, so let me clarify that here. This particular public house is just a mansion.
-It does not have the shortcut cooking and alchemy recipes like the Apothecary's House, but it has the regal tables and +20k proficiency bonus.​
-It does not have the shortcut armor, weapon, and accessory recipes like the Armorer's House, but it has all the regal tables and +20k proficiency bonus.​
-It does not have a fertilizer pack workbench like the Tradesman's House.​
-It does not have the NPCs and special workbench like the Fellowship Plaza. (*It now has an adjacent Fellowship Plaza! (September 22, 2020))​
It has all other available crafting equipment, including the Multipurpose Workbench, and +20k bonus to all of the main crafting professions. There are public Apothecary's, Armorer's, and Tradesman's houses available, and lots of Fellowship Plazas, in different areas. This house was designed to be a nice quiet place where just about anything in the game can be crafted, for those looking for that. There are no plans to expand with trade houses.

Last edited:
A few people have asked about the mass production options that the trade houses have, allowing you to craft 100 lumber from 300 wood in one shot, or 100 fabric from 300 wool, 100 bricks from 300 stone, et cetera. The ArcheRage devs graciously added those mass production options to the Multipurpose Workbench, so they are available at the crafting mansion (or any other Multipurpose Workbench anywhere else in the game). You just have to scroll way down toward the bottom of the menu to Artistry & Festivals > Seasonal Festival > ArcheRage Custom, and everything is listed there. Happy fast crafting! ?

Here are screenshots of the menu to help you see where they are listed:
View attachment 12690

Yes those are nice, sadly they added proficiency requirements to the multipurpose workbench recently ;-;

Yes those are nice, sadly they added proficiency requirements to the multipurpose workbench recently ;-;
Yeah someone had told me in-game that they were unable to use it after that patch, when they had been using it prior. :( The multipurpose workbench is new to me, so wasn't aware of exactly what it had on it.

The proficiency boost furniture will help with some of the items, like fabric (tailoring), leather (leatherwork), lumber (carpentry), and ingots (metalwork). But in the meantime just have to work on leveling up crafting like in the old days. :)

Yeah someone had told me in-game that they were unable to use it after that patch, when they had been using it prior. :( The multipurpose workbench is new to me, so wasn't aware of exactly what it had on it.

The proficiency boost furniture will help with some of the items, like fabric (tailoring), leather (leatherwork), lumber (carpentry), and ingots (metalwork). But in the meantime just have to work on leveling up crafting like in the old days. :)

Aye, that helps people surely! I was just disappointed for my other char that I do the labor dailies on for vocation, she can't do those easily anymore, and can't be bothered to do single crafts... #gamerproblems ?

An Advanced Fellowship Plaza has been built directly behind the mansion! Now you can access your warehouse any time, plus merchants and a gate to Mirage Isle!

AR-CraftingMansion3.jpg

More decorating is needed, but the plaza is fully functional and ready to use.

To reduce costs, the five adjacent workbenches (smelter, masonry table, loom, sawmill, leatherwork table) have been removed. Everything that could be processed or crafted on those can be crafted inside the mansion on the Multipurpose Workbench, where you will also have the proficiency bonuses. The only thing missing now will be the stone, lumber, and iron packs used for building new houses. Those packs can be made down the hill at the nearest community hub.
Update: The five workbenches are back up and running. :)

Some redecorating and rearranging has been done inside the mansion and in the yard, but everything is still there. Thank you again for all the nice comments about the house. Hope everyone enjoys their visits! ?

Last edited:
Everything that could be processed or crafted on those can be crafted inside the mansion on the Multipurpose Workbench, where you will also have the proficiency bonuses. The only thing missing now will be the stone, lumber, and iron packs used for building new houses.

Not quite correct! You also miss the crafts for things like siege and steel ammo, rugs/carpets, and glossy feather. Fortunately those are not things you craft daily ^^

Not quite correct! You also miss the crafts for things like siege and steel ammo, rugs/carpets, and glossy feather. Fortunately those are not things you craft daily ^^

Thank you for reminding me of that. Seems i remember trying to make rugs for the house at the multipurpose and couldn't do it. I went ahead and put them back, will figure out some way to pay for it. ?

Thank you for reminding me of that. Seems i remember trying to make rugs for the house at the multipurpose and couldn't do it. I went ahead and put them back, will figure out some way to pay for it. ?

I can help you with that!, mail me (IGN Gryth) everytime you need taxes and i'll give you some.
It's a awesome crafting area that helps a lot of players, so let me give you a hand ?

There has been a significant update to the crafting house. 😊 Your saved ports will still work, dropping you off in the yard.

This was made possible by the help of some neighbors and friends. Big thank you to everyone who has helped, and to those who have given gifts for the house. The kindness and friendship resulting from this project has been wonderful. 🥰

AR-CraftingBeanstalk5.jpg

Happy Anniversary! 🎉🎈🎂

The crafting campus officially opened one year ago today!

Thank you to everyone who has visited or sent gifts over this past year. ❤ You guys made it a special place. 😊

This was the screenshot taken June 10, 2020 for the original announcement:
AR-Ahnimar Crafting House.jpg

And here is the campus today, one year later, June 10, 2021:
AR-CraftingBeanstalk7-anniversary.jpg

Last edited:
I'm confused, if it does not have the fertilizer pack maker, then why are you concerned about it effecting the rate of the area? How does just having crafting stations effect anything?

I'm confused, if it does not have the fertilizer pack maker, then why are you concerned about it effecting the rate of the area? How does just having crafting stations effect anything?
Hi. :)

I don't understand your comment. :( Wondering if there was another comment that was since deleted? Or was it something i said here? I haven't thought of or heard anything about this effecting the rate of the area, as you mentioned.

Back