What's new

Public Houses

Drunkenhero

Hello, wanted to post for some who do not know the locations of some houses set to public. I know there are others, for both factions. Currently Lilyut has all three (Apothecary, Armorer and Tradesmen) close to each other.

dZVZ7Ln.jpg

Here is a video showing all three.

Thank Devola as well. They put their Armorer on Public to help everyone out too so it could all be close together. Eventually I will place them all in a row but that is far down the line.

Aside of everyone else using them, this will certainly help new players leveling from 52>55 and that is greatest welcome they can have by expanding the population of this amasing server.
Thank you

Thank Devola as well. They put their Armorer on Public to help everyone out too so it could all be close together. Eventually I will place them all in a row but that is far down the line.
Willing to trade my two harvester thatch locations for similar connected land so we can have it all in one spot :v maybe... my buddy Roark owns it and hes just paying taxes on them for me now (he doesnt have time to play :( ) so I would have to ask him but it would be pretty dank to have it all next to eachother.

Edit: I also plan on making a 28x28 house into an armorer eventually. 455/500 gilda but no where near the money needed to upgrade... someday tho.

My plans are Apoth, Tradesmen and then a Fellowship for the side by side. Being as close as they are already I think we are fine as is really. I can run to the armorer in less than 20 seconds from the tradesmen.

I use your houses regularly so thank you very much for letting the community use them. The plaza looks very cool.:)

Speaking of, can I get a screenshot of one of those with the land area of the plot around it showing please? Or a location of one that's already placed in-game, I just can't find one anywhere.
Go directly south from my stuff past some harvester houses and you will see the armorer.

Man... had I seen this earlier I could've proposed a great deal for you guys. My girlfriends account just got banned because they though it was an alt and had "alt suspicious activity" on it because she hopped on my computer a few times to play the game while I wasn't home and didn't tell me... (I know right?). But I have the perfect land just across the road for all of you to be able to setup. You could fit 4x28 plots next to each other and 4x24 plots as well. All in a nice little square area, Had I still had control over half the land that was owned by her, I could've traded you spots and got this all done for you all. The only thing I would've asked for is the building management titles to full demo my upgraded thatched. Sadly.. I don't think they're gonna unban her account so now I have to wait like 2 weeks for them to demo and hope a <Guardians> or <DOOM> member doesn't show up to try and swoop them up and resell them for 3k gold a piece...

@Ryuzaki If you can look into this and make this deal happen, I'm sure it would benefit the whole server. She didn't do much in the game besides farm and explore the world, so even a temporary unban for one day would be awesome so I can get this land over to drunken and the gang if they like it. I'll PM you with more details if you need them.

Back