What's new

Purchasing Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightRyder

I know we can purchase already, I saw that thread. I am just looking for calification on how to purchase. I go to the website, registered, hit purchase, and have two options. Super Rewards and Paymentwall. Does it matter which I use?

Super Rewards allows you to use, credit and PayPal. I have never used the other one so I have no idea.

I have also used both PayPal and credit card and have had zero issues. Your first purchase will take a bit of time, but any other purchase after that is almost instant.

A fix is incoming. We're waiting to hear more information, just as you all are as well. Hopefully an update soon™

Is there any chance there might be an extension to the items that dropped off the cash shop.

I will definitely petition for it. I think it only makes sense, since today is payday for most (myself included) and I can't buy my weekly 100 boxes of gambling goodness.

PGC is available. Nothing is wrong with their site. There is something going on here that we don't know about yet. A possible shut down for the server or something else. Otherwise donations would be live right now. They delaying because there is something that will actually probably result in the shutting down of the server. OTHERWISE... donations would be up and live obviously. Cuz which game owner wouldn't want to make money from the game they're spending money monthly to keep up and running lol. Idk why they dont just tell us what's really going on... Just like the government. They hiding something to prevent people from either selling their accounts to make some profit and leave. Or to take certain precautions before it happens.

PGC is available. Nothing is wrong with their site. There is something going on here that we don't know about yet. A possible shut down for the server or something else. Otherwise donations would be live right now. They delaying because there is something that will actually probably result in the shutting down of the server. OTHERWISE... donations would be up and live obviously. Cuz which game owner wouldn't want to make money from the game they're spending money monthly to keep up and running lol. Idk why they dont just tell us what's really going on... Just like the government. They hiding something to prevent people from either selling their accounts to make some profit and leave. Or to take certain precautions before it happens.
o_O

nintchdbpict000000291491.jpg

Or the people that host ArcheRage NA has had more than one bump with PGC over the time they've hosted private servers and this was the last straw. PGC went down for a while and they decided to look into a new form of payment service, that simple.
Plenty of private servers use PGC and they're still up and running while using it. If it were that easy to shut down PGC for a private server then they wouldn't be using it.
Also your last line makes no sense, if they wanted to shut down the server then the BEST time to do so would be when PGC went down. After all, they currently have no payment system so they gain nothing by keeping the server up.

They gain the longest possible delay to avoid as many chargebacks as possible.

that is, if we go with the conspiracy theory. Cause as far as we knoiw, it could be PGC who said that they wont deal with them anymore, because of too many chargeback on NA after some persons were banned/tried to scam/etc etc. So the more they let it go, they can go past the xx days delay to chargeback, then keep the money they received from PGC.

Chargebacks can be posted up to just before 6 months after a charge for most normal plebs and up to 2-3 years after a charge was authorized on non-pleb merchant networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back