What's new

Pwn The toxic player

Silirex

I think we all agree this person should get permanently banned from the community due to his toxicity and glitch abuse? speak up here if you agree.

If he is as toxic as you say then he wont last long on this server at all. Still if you want anything done about you either need to submit a video or screenshot of the incident in question in the reports section of the forums. It is set to private so no one can see who submits what except the forum admins.

Gluck =)

All I've seen him doing is running the occasional Raid and promoting himself as a potential Hero candidate.
Nothing particularly toxic or exploitative.

OMG HE GRIEFED PLAYERS BY FLAGGING UP AT CR, KILLING PEOPLES FARM CARTS, ANTI FACTION BULLY?!?!? BAN!!! THIS STUFF TOTALLY ISNT ALLOWED ON ARCHEAGE AM I RIGHT GUYS??

All he knows is being jailed and losing mistmerrow battles under his leadership (additionaly, he always kicks everyone he wants to give spot to his friends and everyone he doenst like). Fake hero.

All he knows is being jailed and losing mistmerrow battles under his leadership (additionaly, he always kicks everyone he wants to give spot to his friends and everyone he doenst like). Fake hero.
why wouldnt i kick people to make space for my friends... :)
vote pwn

Back