What's new

Quedate en casa vs PN1 Castle siege Video

Thriem

We lost the siege but was some really good PvP on both sides! I will be posting a video of the siege on Youtube in 5 hours once i get off work. If we could get some people to leave AAU *You know who you are =) * Things could really get spicy! Check out the siege video and other Archerage related video's at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr4AuzRcOTZoyqh6PlQFK3g/featured Thank you to all that showed up to the siege it was a lot of fun!

We saw several mistakes we made but several of us had no real siege exp that was not a Lodestone rush. We could have been better at spawning/firing clads or focusing down key targets but we know now what we need to work on. Player Nation 1 has some of the most skilled RvR players on the server and transitioned well considering our numbers advantage.The Siege was a lot of fun GF to all that participated. I hope to see everyone again very soon =) because these Apes have learned to read, speak, and hold a weapon! Btw 10/10 on the Name REMEMBER THE ALMOA the reason i didnt run "Fat name plates" for the video 8^)

Last edited:
Back