What's new

Question about getting 16x16 farm (which can go 24x24) since 4.0

Alan.hu

as the title said, i really dont know how to get it now

i know about the Blue salt questline from Hal and at the end the quest will offer a title, full set of dawnsdrop, 8x8 farm and full kit of 16x16house

however, base on players on East, before 4.0 there is a quest start from Tiger and ask u to make pack then bring it to Maha and bulabulabula....... at the end u bring soli pack to west then get a 16x16 farm design, so what this quest go after 4.0 patch?

looking forward any answer or idea.....

Did you check if there's still the tradepack questline that starts in tiger? Or should I assume by your question that you can't find it in tigerspine?

It might have been moved to Mahadevi maybe, try check the community center.

I just facepalmed kinda xD in maha in newer patch was the pack quest.. but only the 2nd quest in the questline, so my bad.

The donkey quest moved from tiger to austera / lilyut to marianople for the 2 nations. I don’t remember which patch that happened tho... Maybe @Sparkle can give us some insight?

Once you find that quest you can get started.

TY for helping

the report as following, it may help someone someday. :)

yea, i found something, there is a blue salt quest mark in hte east hero hall, named blue salt trader or similar, then the quest for the 16x16 farm started

follow the quest info:

then go Maha's CC, then make a pack to Soli's cc

then buy a haranya's cargo then go Two crown,(take the cargo ship or make selfway)

finally, the 16x16 farm will in bag!!

TY for helping

Last edited:
I just facepalmed kinda xD in maha in newer patch was the pack quest.. but only the 2nd quest in the questline, so my bad.

The donkey quest moved from tiger to austera / lilyut to marianople for the 2 nations. I don’t remember which patch that happened tho... Maybe @Sparkle can give us some insight?

Once you find that quest you can get started.
It was 4.0. 4.0 adjusted many quests around

Back