What's new

Question about PvP

GodGlaive

Potential new player here. I want to preface this by saying I'm no stranger to randomly getting killed by a player every now and again, thats fine. However I come from BDO where thats rampant. I want a more chill place you know? I love the freedom that AA seems to have However I would very much rather focus on PvE if possible. is this a thing? How common is getting randomly attacked? Is there even a place in AA for someone who wants to focus on PvE?

Library is an instance with 3 floors that drop mats to upgrade obsidian gear. PvP is entirely disabled in there.
People will always eventually jump you somewhere. Almost all of Auroria is open PvP. So anyone could attack you, I don't farm mobs much but I think you wouldn't be ganked many times especially if you farm during low pop times or when people are busy doing other events.

Your own faction can kill you in hostile zones to rob you from packs or similar. That happens and times where guilds appear who solely "purple" - term for killing your own kind, come and go. West has a guild that's notorious for doing that. Buut they mostly stick to occasions where they can benefit from it, meaning if they can steal valuable packs from you. I think they'll leave you alone if you're just doing your thing farming mobs.

Plenty of non-hostile PvP zones, but there isn't much to do in those.

AA is a pretty toxic game because the game allows you to be. Punishments for it are next to non-existant. So if someone wants to piss you off don't even bother going in an argument, leave and find a new spot or come back later :p

Back