What's new

Questline Bug

Kezz

I've been working on Chapter 21, Quest #25 and I'm having issues with completion.

I used to have no issues with it and got up to 5/10 for Abyssal.

Since then I have been there to kill the kraken and the little quest orb on the island will not appear. I have done it so many times now, and every time I do not get credit. I also make sure I'm there immediately to get the quest before anybody else. Even after completing the channel it won't appear.

Can you please look into this? And while you're at it, give me my quest completion so I can move onto the next chapter? Thanks.

1580490107122.png

I've been working on Chapter 21, Quest #25 and I'm having issues with completion.

I used to have no issues with it and got up to 5/10 for Abyssal.

Since then I have been there to kill the kraken and the little quest orb on the island will not appear. I have done it so many times now, and every time I do not get credit. I also make sure I'm there immediately to get the quest before anybody else. Even after completing the channel it won't appear.

Can you please look into this? And while you're at it, give me my quest completion so I can move onto the next chapter? Thanks.

View attachment 10459
The quest does not require you to kill kraken.
It asks for abyssal attack or kill kraken cultists.

Kraken cultists appear at abyssal on the centre island.

The quest does not require you to kill kraken.
It asks for abyssal attack or kill kraken cultists.

Kraken cultists appear at abyssal on the centre island.
Right. As I said, I was on the Island immediately after the abyssal kraken was killed. I'm elaborating that I've done everything to be sure I could get the quest and it isn't showing up.

You're confusing the actual Kraken with the Abyssal Kraken. Sorry for not specifying.

Right. As I said, I was on the Island immediately after the abyssal kraken was killed. I'm elaborating that I've done everything to be sure I could get the quest and it isn't showing up.

You're confusing the actual Kraken with the Abyssal Kraken. Sorry for not specifying.
It doesn't ask you to get on the island after kraken dies. It asks you to take part in the abyssal attack. Meaning the quest

Well I do take part in the Abyssal Attack.

I'm not sure if it changed, but before you would have to get on the Island. There would be a glowing orb on the island you would need to grab in order to get quest credit.

Either way, still not working.

That is correct, there is an item that appears on the island during the Abyssal Attack that you need to interact with. Just to confirm, you saw and used that item before, but can no longer see it now?

That is correct, there is an item that appears on the island during the Abyssal Attack that you need to interact with. Just to confirm, you saw and used that item before, but can no longer see it now?
Yes, that is correct. The item no longer appears.

Back