What's new

Race Quest Related

Amyy

Can't complete quest on attached photo
I tried to complete the quest with 100 bags
I'm just returning a message that the bag is full and I've got to clean it up and try again

Attachments

• 1111111111111111111111111.png
    1111111111111111111111111.png
    412.1 KB · Views: 196
Looks like that is because of the invalid item that quest still has. It will be removed with the next server restart and should resolve your problem.
I see on your screenshot that part of the text you have is in Russian. That is because you use an undefined translation. If you want your Korean translation to be correct and to have English text in case it has no Korean translation, then change your locale from "ko_ko" to "ko".

Changing from "ko_ko" to "ko" does not translate some quests and items.
The auction house cannot search for items in Korean. Items must be searched in English.
1576203624368.png

Last edited:
That is correct. This server is not setup with full korean translations.
It only has the base translations from the engine.

The change from ko_ko to ko is not to translate everything to korean but to change what is not translated from russian to english

That is correct. This server is not setup with full korean translations.
It only has the base translations from the engine.

The change from ko_ko to ko is not to translate everything to korean but to change what is not translated from russian to english

Can you modify the client so that I can search in Korean at the auction house?

Can you modify the client so that I can search in Korean at the auction house?
No that would require having someonen who speaks korean to translate it all.

With all the translations in the game that would need to be done it adds up in file size. Ar is already a large game and would like to avoid needlessly increasing it

Back