What's new

Radiant Hiram scroll drop rate

Thriem

I know it may be too early in this patch to mention this but can an increase to Radiant Hiram scroll drop rates be considered or looked at? Another option could be to increase the amount given by daily's or custom events that offer them as a reward. At the moment full loot buff's in a full round of war gives very few radiant scrolls and doing the daily's give you another chance to tier up a single piece of gear. I am not saying a huge increase is needed but maybe it can be looked at so it could be a bit less grindy. I know @Sjinderson you been an active player in AA for some time, your thoughts on this topic? I am not looking for you to agree with me but an honest assessment. I know your team put in a lot of work to give us 5.0 and probably need a well deserved break so this is not something I expect an immediate response to. Thanks again

I would love to see the drop rate improved as well.

I have been able to get one awakening try per day, because at least the quests drop most of them and then it takes me a long time to get 4 extra scrolls for that one try. With quests, that takes me an hour. Without quests? The entire day? It's bad.

And it is even worse because all my tries so far have failed. Thought I could work on swapping out my gear this patch but now if I'm lucky I'll get it done idk maybe next summer.

On AR discord Lionell said that if too many scrolls drop ppl will skyrocket in GS. He stated that the current progression of 30 scroll ave/day is good atm. Maybe i am just being impatient ;)

On AR discord Lionell said that if too many scrolls drop ppl will skyrocket in GS. He stated that the current progression of 30 scroll ave/day is good atm. Maybe i am just being impatient ;)

Yikes, I would prefer progression that doesn't take me months :') already had barely anything to progress the last few too.

grinded a few days now and had in some cases max loot buffed during war only drop aout 6-8 scrolls. thats actually pitiful and feels wrong

grinded a few days now and had in some cases max loot buffed during war only drop aout 6-8 scrolls. thats actually pitiful and feels wrong
want to add on joey said and i also agree. raising the % chance on the scrolls to the t1 scrolls would be nice. its mega low. starts at 5% while t1-t2 hiram starts at what 25?

again though. I'm ok with the drop rate if the chance on awakening wasnt so low. from what was said t1-t2 starts at 25% but t2-t3 is 5%? thats abysmal and shoddy to force a psuedo grind on the player instead of giving an actual feeling of progression instead of frustration having to attempt basically 1 awakening a day just for it to be shot back in your face to not awaken or crystalize

again though. I'm ok with the drop rate if the chance on awakening wasnt so low. from what was said t1-t2 starts at 25% but t2-t3 is 5%? thats abysmal and shoddy to force a psuedo grind on the player instead of giving an actual feeling of progression instead of frustration having to attempt basically 1 awakening a day just for it to be shot back in your face to not awaken or crystalize
sorry 10% for t2 scrolls

From what I am seeing the drop rates seem Ok. I think what the issue is most people have already T2 Divine. I am starting a new set from scratch and seem to have way more scrolls then infusions atm.

From what I am seeing the drop rates seem Ok. I think what the issue is most people have already T2 Divine. I am starting a new set from scratch and seem to have way more scrolls then infusions atm.

Fair enough, but on legacy servers there was the same situation and it was a pain there too. Cannot compare it to AAU where everyone starts from scratch and you can do all dailies in exe/sg/reed + west/east hiram mnt right from the start ._.

Back